1. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

We don't deserve you, Rutger.

2. Ale/M's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

3. CinemaDead's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

The greatest trashiest homage to b-movie exploitation.

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

6. jonijtr's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Stylish exploitation cinema, but it was too empty and shallow for its own good

7. pintobean's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

So fucking ridiculous it's kinda brilliant.

8. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

This movie had potential... They just blew it all with THE PLAGUE

9. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Overt gore and shock; it's ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous, and I can't help but love it.

10. Egoisms's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Total trash. But it doesn't pretend to be anything else. Some scenes were meme-worthy, particularly Ivan smiling between boom-boxes while Slick torched bus-bound kids; Ivan's rape skates; and Ivan peeking gleefully through a doorway into a policeman's interview room.

11. AMkor's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

This movie is so fucki'n total defuckt fucktiness''!! :) Enjoyed it like it was my last film I will ever watch.

12. Arielle Grimes's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

It's a short enjoyable Grindhouse romp, its silly and colourful and makes no sense. Rutger Hauer is so genuine in this film, and without him everything would crumble.

13. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

I know it's supposed to be pointless but it's not even entertaining. If you want to watch gore, you're better off with a Herchell Gordon Lewis movie.

14. Yass's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

It's cool and all. The atmosphere is fine, the music is great. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would but I really loved The Plague. Really cool villains.

15. Dan Robinson's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

This is the kind of movie best enjoyed with your friends after a couple of drinks, the kind of viewing experience that asks you to shout and jeer at the screen while cracking dirty jokes with your buddies. That's mostly because this is a grindhouse film to its core, a celebration of the creepy (but cool) uncle in the big movie genre family.

16. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

if you pay more attention to it, it is a hyperbolization of the corrupt and violent world we live in. or is it just a hyperbolization?

17. Eric's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

I've been waiting to watch this stupid movie for four years. Can't wait to get it in the theaters.

18. msmichel's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Canadian made homage to exploitation films that would have fit in with early 80's grindhouse times square cinema. Ugly to look at with ridiculous bloody effects but hard to look away from. Rutger Hauer seems to think he's in some kind of Shakespeare adaptation and aims for the galleys which just ads to the fun. Overlong at just 1 hr 20min. Fun for awhile but just peters out.

19. Josh Aube's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

I've disliked nearly everything I've seen from John Carpenter, but I adored this... so I don't necessarily agree with the prior statements. I think the gratitude should be geared towards the Grindhouse/Exploitation genre as a whole... not Carpenter's watered down, Hollywood-acceptable take on it.

20. Yoshiki's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Cannot wait to see this. I'm imagining something along the lines of and beyond Tarantino meets Harry Brown.

21. Risselada's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE JUST BASED ON THE NAME AND PICTURE!!!

22. Owun Birkett's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

Based on a trailer in Grindhouse (same as Machete), made by the same filmmakers who won the competition by having their trailer featured in the film.

23. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun

In his very unique world... it's a masterpiece!

24. Adriana Valente's rating of the film Hobo with a Shotgun