1. ooming's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

obv a halloween classic though

2. lessthanzero's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

1 star for the sake of nostalgia.

3. Marina C.'s rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Taking the risk of being the last one to have seen this, enjoying the month of October for some childhood' film gaps

4. daria anghel's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Early 90's Halloween programming from the House of Mouse, back when Disney was flirting with a faux-Gen X 'edginess' that manifests here as a lot of jokes about the protagonist being a virgin, a nod to Madonna's cone bra, and Sarah Jessica Parker lusting over boy flesh. Speaking of Parker, her totally game performance is one of the sole highlights here, along with some convincing animatronics on the talking cat.

6. Luis Pires's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Sarah Jessica Parker never looked so good.

7. Deiner's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Childhood memories. Although is a flawed film, I can't help but loving it. Every single scene with the sisters is pure gold.

8. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

so like why did she make a joke about seeing his drivers permit she has been asleep for 300 years

9. patríciapinho's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

I have no idea how I missed this movie as a kid but caught every other shitty Disney film on weekend nights. Mildly fun, although obviously predictable and filled with clichés.

10. Dan's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Throwback to when I didn't know what a 'virgin' was or how that was related to the 'black flame candle' and SJP's crazy sexual innuendos went over my head.

11. NICOLE86's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

I have loved this movie since I was 7. Its just a silly little movie that has become a Halloween tradition for me.

12. Katerina's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

13. Tigrão's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

I remember being in love with Sarah Jessica Parker for a little while when I was a young (stupid) kid. This movie's great fun though.

14. Junda Mane's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Ah back when Disney used to make solid live-action fare...

15. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film Hocus Pocus

and I was afraid of that shit when I was little.. funny though.

16. Ryan327's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

17. Emma Joye's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

My childhood! It's still a great kids movie which can also be enjoyable for older people!

18. Christian R.'s rating of the film Hocus Pocus

19. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

dude, I don't care at all, this is a good kids movie.

20. Luci Hoepers's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

The make up team had no need to work on Sarah's face. She was naturally fitted to this role.

21. goeienag's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Hey look, it's my childhood. :)

22. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

Sarah Jessica Parker was really pretty this this movie. What happened? Anyways, this was one of my favorite movies of my youth. I had such a crush on Max.

23. Gretchen's rating of the film Hocus Pocus

I think this was the only time I found Sarah Jessica Parker remotely attractive.