1. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Holes

2. Rocketeam's rating of the film Holes

That whole Kate and Sam “i can fix that” storyline is quite frankly one of the most gripping and tragic in the history of cinema and I’m still not recovered from it.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Holes

Aside from Even Stevens, this is arguably the best thing Disney Shia LaBeouf did, before transforming into the Shia LaBeouf we all know and love today.

4. Kamran's rating of the film Holes

apparently never rated this childhood classic. Well, the book was classic at least.

5. Jameel Timberlake's rating of the film Holes

6. Mugino's rating of the film Holes

Like the best of fairy tales, children's stories should unapologetically have a touch of savagery and strangeness. Louis Sachar's novel and this adaptation evoke a Roald Dahl-esque surrealism and macabre humor that I found charming.

7. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Holes

Might be the first movie to give me nightmares

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Holes

Shia meets disney, funny movie.

9. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Holes

meh i liked this movie growing up.

10. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Holes

...Los castigos o malos actos pueden ser el comienzo de nuevos pasos... (Excellent Movie)

11. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Holes

Even though the movie is so strange that it cannot really be classed as a children's film anymore, it does not really appeal to adults either. And even though there are some really great characters in the story performed by a wonderful cast and it is directed aptly, it did very little for me.

12. Cinematic's rating of the film Holes

Back when Shia LaBeouf was still a likeable actor.