1. matelot's rating of the film Hollow Man

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film Hollow Man

I like the idea behind this film, I think it has a very smart script but there's something weird with the actors, don't know... there were moments that I felt I was watching some comedy or whatever. anyway, I will watch it again someday... I might change my opinion.

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Hollow Man

At this point I found myself feeling nostalgia for his earlier, more vibrantly tacky films. His heart's not in this one.

4. Andy Cucumber's rating of the film Hollow Man

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Hollow Man

6. Galnice's rating of the film Hollow Man

Ne regarder sous aucun prétexte.

7. Alex Denison's rating of the film Hollow Man

It ultimately devolves into a horror chase vehicle, but everything we love and expect from Verhoeven is here: the ethics of the body, its plasticity and vulnerability, and an inquisitive and playful exploration of space.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Hollow Man

This actually haunted my teen-dreams for months, but as time goes by you realize it's only a medium horror flick.

9. Addy K.'s rating of the film Hollow Man

Truffaut said: "There are no good and bad movies, only good and bad directors". Paul Verhoeven, always the iconoclast, has admitted that HOLLOW MAN is the only film he didn't feel a "personal connection" to. Whoa, must be a complicated confession (it was a $100million bomb). Well—I'm here to tell you that, despite its many problems, HOLLOW MAN is the kind of trashy, kinetic film that only Verhoeven could make.

10. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Hollow Man

Oh to be invisible..with Kevin Bacon, on those boring Sunday afternoons. This is a disastrous flick, and quite dangerous for intelligent women, animal-lovers and attractive looking neighbours, apparently.

11. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Hollow Man

12. waywardwaters's rating of the film Hollow Man

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Hollow Man

So he was invisible and he went into a woman's apartment once? Get out of here!

14. Ghostman's rating of the film Hollow Man

Falls short of greatness due to the lazy ending. Really does fall apart to pieces. Lame. Still, Verhoeven's weakest film is still mostly pretty good and the effects hold up well. I wish the film was shown from Bacon's perspective more. The scenes with an invisible Bacon out in the city are incredibly disturbing. Now imagine if the whole film was mostly just that. Could have been the creepiest film ever made

15. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Hollow Man

After a rewatch I feel this is Verhoeven's most underrated film (it calls for an appreciation à la Showgirls). This is B styled sci-fi with Verhoeven's characteristic violence and social commentary. An exploration of the impact of technology on the individual, voyeurism and human identity. As Sebastian loses his physical presence he is also detached from any kind of social obligations, and the horror is unleashed.

16. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Hollow Man

Not as much of a failure as many suggest. This has Verhoeven's signature sleaze stamped all over it.

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film Hollow Man

Despite being a big fan of Verhoeven's Hollywood work, "Hollow Man" left me cold. As ever, Verhoeven has a gift for filming stylized violence but the screenplay for "Hollow Man" is both populated by unlikeable characters and limited in scope, taking place as it does in a bland underground lab. The film maintains a cruel streak for objectifying women and harming animals, leaving me in need of a cold shower by the end.

18. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Hollow Man

Another underrated flick by Paul Verhoeven.

19. Westley's rating of the film Hollow Man

One of Paul Verhoeven's worst movies.

20. NoOneJones's rating of the film Hollow Man

From asshole to psychotic doesn't make much sense to me.

21. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Hollow Man

22. Zachary W's rating of the film Hollow Man

A grimy B-movie masterpiece. Kevin Bacon realizes his true calling,

23. Lydian's rating of the film Hollow Man

Kevin Bacon is terrific in Verhoeven's underrated thriller.