1. msmichel's rating of the film Holy Rollers

Quite good of its kind though somewhat cliched and marred by a predictable and pat ending. Jesse Eisenberg perfectly cast but often overshadowed by strong turns by Justin Bartha and Ari Graynor. The first two thirds of the film are quite strong with a very precise feel and pace to it culminating in a great scene with Jesse coming down from his first high running along a bridge to some music borrowed from Low.

2. farukozerten's rating of the film Holy Rollers

from the competition. saw it and liked it.

3. M****'s rating of the film Holy Rollers

The end seemed to drift a bit or quickly end. But worth a watch.

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Holy Rollers

Quite a good little movie about a little known backwater of the drug trade. Fine performances all around as Jesse Eisenberg's character loses his way in perfectly understandable steps.

5. Emerson Danger Takahashi's rating of the film Holy Rollers

Jesse Eisenberg makes a pretty fantastic jew....

6. benvanloon's rating of the film Holy Rollers

7. Barking Muffin's rating of the film Holy Rollers

This film left me with an urge to learn more about Hasidic Judaism and it's different sects. Not knowing much about this religion, I felt maybe that the film portrayed them in a realistic matter but I could be wrong.

8. Julia Lucrecia's rating of the film Holy Rollers

9. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Holy Rollers

I expected it to be funnier. Too much slow-motion club scenes with techno in the background. Also I don't really need to see a 15 minute scene with someone describing how everything feels when they're on ecstasy. Very interesting story but this movie was too slow and very forgettable.

10. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Holy Rollers

Here's an interview I did with the screenwriter, Antonio Macia http://bostonianonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/04/interview-with-screenwriter-antonio.html