1. anarresti's rating of the film Home

Cute. And brave to make alien invasion the subject of a children movie. Nicely done. We have humans in concentration camps, and aliens convinced that they are the saviors and humans should be thankful. This was is a very good translation of war, war crimes to children. The plot is by no means a simplistic one. It twists and turns and allows to contrast human concepts to the aliens's behavior and thinking.

2. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Home

The animation is really limited and poor but there's a lot of multiculture in the movie and the main character has a different type of body and i think that matters. Shading the consumerism and the exploitation of animals comparing them to humans did it for me.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Home

Some animated Rihanna-promoting shit. On the plus side, I was paid to see this.

4. uenus's rating of the film Home

5. Corina Romonti's rating of the film Home

2.5 Animation a bit lacking and at times it looked and sounded like a movie for toddlers (there's nothing wrong with that, don't get me wrong) but in the end it was adorable and funny.

6. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Home

7. david_coolusername's rating of the film Home

Animation great as exepected but the plot just doesnt keep up with it.

8. pieomy's rating of the film Home

I watched this on the plane, along with Inside Out. I much preferred this. Really adorable.

9. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Home

This movie should've been called Bitch Better Have My Mommy. Anyways: beginning was good and funny, middle was repetitive, and the end was really rushed. The alien language also annoyed me.

10. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Home

11. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Home

+0.5 for some really cheap jokes and some really cheap melodramatic stuff.

12. Gabriella F's rating of the film Home

Too cute. 5 stars for catpig.

13. Patrick John's rating of the film Home

There is something weird about the music choices and sound editing in general and it distracts everything else.

14. Adam Cross's rating of the film Home

surprisingly excellent, hilarious aliens, black female lead, anti-colonialist message, what's not to love? nice work Dreamworks

15. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Home

So busy, so messy. Sheldon's voice doesn't really work, and so MUCH MUSIC. Hopefully the cat is cool.

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Home

You are making huge steps backwards, Dreamworks. Bitch better have my money.

17. Luis Pires's rating of the film Home

"I vacuumed here as fast as I could!"

18. Luís Silva's rating of the film Home

19. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Home

nice themes of acceptance and some lovely animation but the script wasn't as strong as other recent children's films.

20. Benji's rating of the film Home

Never heard off it before. Guessed whole plot in five minutes. American. Dull. And if I ever . . . hear someone say "My fellow.." in a film again. I promise I will scream!

21. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Home

terrible voice acting unfortunately

22. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Home

Too much Rihanna for my taste

23. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Home