1. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Home Alone

2.5. Maybe 20 years ago = 5 stars; but even now it wasn't all that bad to watch. One of my favourite kids films and nice to revisit a work which brought you so much fun and happiness as a child, and nostalgic memories. Reliving those memories may not be a good thing, and makes me think fuck adulthood even more :D

2. lou.'s rating of the film Home Alone

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Home Alone

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Home Alone

As a kid, I loved the fantasy this film presents of being an autonomous child: unsupervised by adults and free to assume the role of man of the house. Now that I'm older, I'm struck by the sheer loneliness and vulnerability of Kevin's situation - John Hughes' screenplay and John Williams' iconic music wisely choosing to underscore the inherent sadness of being left behind by your family during the holidays.

5. Ylly's rating of the film Home Alone

Actually, right now I'm really tired to see this movie again and again every single year on tv on the Christmas time, but after all, I will review as the first time I saw it.

6. Graham Ball's rating of the film Home Alone

Whatever you may think... it has (and is annually) swiftly moving into the higher echelons of Christmas classics. 26 years on and you know what? I enjoy watching it as it is damn good fun! It's law that it can only be watched at Christmas though... ;)

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Home Alone

The least she could have done was invite the Polka King of the Midwest in for a cuppa.

8. Benji Borst's rating of the film Home Alone

My favourite christmas classic

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Home Alone

10. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Home Alone

Embrace yourself Christmas is coming!!

11. hamsa's rating of the film Home Alone

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film Home Alone

there was a time when this picture plays over and over during holiday season on local television in my country. As I recall, I wasn't feel great about it since my childhood. Yes, it's pretty much ruin my childhood

13. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Home Alone

14. Ethan's rating of the film Home Alone

This is a nice little holiday film. I mean, it's always funny to see small children inflict bodily harm on stupid adults.

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film Home Alone

16. aaa093's rating of the film Home Alone

"Keep the change 'ya filthy animal."

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Home Alone

Macaulay Culkin was somehow able to grab the public by the face, and amaze us all for four years. I don't know how he did it, and figuring it out is part of the charm.

18. ughchenausea's rating of the film Home Alone

mai sopportato 'sto ragazzino

19. camille's rating of the film Home Alone

20. richardlawrn's rating of the film Home Alone

21. scarlett's rating of the film Home Alone

22. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Home Alone

23. A. Felix's rating of the film Home Alone

Jesus was born so we could have this movie.

24. Nina's rating of the film Home Alone

Yes, this christmas was my first christmas with Kevin.