1. lbunuel's rating of the film Homicide

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Homicide

This is a good film. A good film, yes. Yes. Right.

3. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Homicide

"the FBI could f*ck up a baked potato"

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Homicide

We've all lose ourselves in our work sometimes.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Homicide

If I'd known that Mamet was such a crypto-fascist I probably wouldn't have enjoyed this movie as much as I did.

6. Gianpiero Mendini [cineddoche]'s rating of the film Homicide

Bobby Gold è un detective esperto in negoziazioni. Il caso dell’omicidio di una vecchia signora ebrea lo porta a dover affrontare, senza più nascondersi, la propria identità e confrontarsi con se stesso e con le proprie paure. La scrittura di Mamet riesce a caratterizzare in maniera eccellente ogni singolo personaggio e la discesa agli inferi di Mantegna funziona. Intrigante, affascinante e misterioso.

7. el.'s rating of the film Homicide

very well done, indeed. had me dancing around a bit, questioning the point of certain actions and objects only to lead to a clarifying ending which put everything in its place.

8. gaffordKINO's rating of the film Homicide

My first jump into Mamet's directorial work was a knockout blow. The ending knocked the wind out of me. Great script in combination with Deakins' cinematography.

9. marisa's rating of the film Homicide

The ending was unexpected and so, so perfect.

10. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Homicide

even with some questionable performances, the plot and storytelling of this movie really shine through. Mantegna is great, and i would consider this one of Mamet's better film successes.

11. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Homicide

A near-brilliant, incredibly dense crime drama that's nothing like what you expect, and that's neither a good nor bad thing. Mamet's on top of his game, as are Joe Mantegna and William H. Macy. Watch for the random Ving Rhames cameo.

12. Ole Christian Solbakken's rating of the film Homicide

Mamet is a better writer than he is a director, but sometimes this movie is on fire!

13. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Homicide

A great detective story with an irony matter as a twist. Gripping.

14. SaveMeASeat's rating of the film Homicide

My first Mamet film and I'm now a huge fan. Mamet explores my favorite theme of the conflict between inner and outer reality. Top notch performances all around. Completely masterful and incredibly entertaining!

15. Jim Miller's rating of the film Homicide

Man I love this film. 'Your momma turned you over, man!' 'Your passport's a faaaaaake, maaaaaaan!'