1. andrine sæther's rating of the film Honey

see this film before it expires, it is so beautiful, the boy and the nature and not a word too many

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Honey

Leave the most brilliant images with the static narrative of a realist painting. By forcing an interior into these caracthers you only give them another mask to put behind the unavoidable first...

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Honey

The last in the autobiographical trilogy was the first I saw, which doesn't matter that much as it is a powerful, almost-silent poetic drama about a boy and his short, but powerful relationship with his father. Images and beauty is always stronger than words and the young boy manage to do this best of everyone. Makes me wanna see the other two films in the trilogy too.

4. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Honey

Must be so frustrating, being a parent and coming to the realization that your child is developing a learning disability. Knowing for a fact that they'll have a harder time going through life than other kids, and all you can do is to accept it. Much like Yosuf's father, this film has a very warming, calming and even patient energy about it, which I found quite suiting the subject matter.

5. noice's rating of the film Honey

6. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Honey

7. -REM-'s rating of the film Honey

8. Absentia's rating of the film Honey

9. Suki Banning's rating of the film Honey

10. uenus's rating of the film Honey

11. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Honey

This guy's movies are to filmmaking what Max Richter's music is to contemporary classical. Humanist cinema these days feels like it's made solely for the sake of going viral on facebook. Takeshi Kitano >>>>

12. Y.'s rating of the film Honey

beautiful film on grief & loss.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Honey

14. mortal's rating of the film Honey

The third part of Kaplanoglus "Yusuf trilogy" is also its best. A warm and gentle tale about a young boy whose father suddently goes missing. The cast is perfect and the sound and image work is stunning. This film is a masterpiece.

15. letters never sent's rating of the film Honey

Beautiful and sad. Reminded me a bit of Spirit of The Beehive.

16. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Honey

Beautiful tale of childhood. A masterful mixture of form, story, and cinema for the soul. Slightly melancholic as it brings similar memories of childhood of fun times in the forest with my dad.. probably the happiest memories of life.. The Yusuf trilogy is the peak of narrative cinema for me. Watched in release order or by stage of life, it brings new things to light. I will continue to revisit this wonder for years.

17. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Honey

18. Emma L.'s rating of the film Honey

Un film plein de sensibilité sur un thème pas évident à aborder.

19. philosilentio's rating of the film Honey

Making do without non-digestic ton and music, this amazingly tonal fascinating movie is emotionally involving and touching. I had the seldom feeling that a film would being whispering me softly. The nostalgic and idealistic needing harmony in this film is the just one problem (if you will) with film that i got.

20. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Honey

21. aikeart's rating of the film Honey

22. Paris's rating of the film Honey

23. Madlen's rating of the film Honey

this is the third movie of Semih Kaplanoglu's trilogy. first one is "Yumurta" (Egg) , second one is "Süt" (Milk), and the third one is "Bal" (Honey). "Honey" is not available in dvd yet.. waiting with patience :)

24. Marco Minazzi's rating of the film Honey