1. Jamie Morren's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Lifetime film from 1989, telling the story of Gina Sabrina, a housewife who gave birth to her children with the help of thalidomide.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Rick Moranis nostalgia is the only reason this gets three stars.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

If this film has a fatal flaw, it's that it fails to truly capitalize on the comedic genius of Rick Moranis - in fact, his performance here feels uncommonly subdued. But what helps "Honey" endure is its willingness, despite the Disney logo, to convey the sheer hell these kids go through: by the time the credits roll, our young leads have been dirtied, cut up, bloodied, and bruised, lending the film verisimilitude.

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

One of my favorite movies when I was a kid.

5. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

6. camille's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

An entertaining nostalgic film if nothing more.

8. anarresti's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Somehow, I can't look at the title without hearing it in my head as a shrieking, loud voice. That's the main problem with this movie, for me. Histeria* is not funny. You can be loud and frantic all you want, if you don't have the comedy to back it up, forget it. Just compare this with Home Alone. Macaulay Culkin was a poor actor, but his underacting was supported by well constructed gags. This is just... Ahhhh, blah.

9. N!nA's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

The really like this film because of the enormous food parts. yep.

11. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Revisiting my childhood crush on Russ Sr. Total babe.

12. billy c.'s rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Continuing the nostalgia trip this way. I didn't know who he was when I was a kid, but Rick Moranis has always amused me.

13. Ghostman's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

The enormous food in this movie is Astonishing

14. CRW's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Wow, ridiculously underrated on here. This is a true classic.

15. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

The second movie I've seen in theater, I was 6 and really moved by it. I thought it was good and has decent story, but I enjoyed The Nightmare on Elm Street series more back then..

16. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

17. Polyglot's rating of the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

I'm just going to say it, best live action Disney film of the 1980's. There.