1. chazell's rating of the film Honeymoon

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Honeymoon

3. teler_thriller's rating of the film Honeymoon

I can't grasp what's going on the movie the first time I see it. It's interesting, but I have many questions on my head. And I watched it for the second time and still...this movie is so sad. Is it scary? No, it breaks my heart.

4. conchobar's rating of the film Honeymoon

5. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Honeymoon

Honeymoon, ovvero del non raccontar nulla di nuovo ma di farlo bene e con una certa classe. Un thriller psicologico travestito da horror, che strizza l'occhio alla fantascienza e che sfrutta una delle angosce più ancestrali dell'uomo, ovvero la paura nei confronti della persona amata. Ok, avrei preferito una risoluzione finale più astratta, ma il film funziona lo stesso. Bravissimi i due attori protagonisti.

6. MXN BWN's rating of the film Honeymoon

I wanted this movie to end so bad, really boring & just went nowhere. Irritating acting..

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Honeymoon

8. lisa's rating of the film Honeymoon

this is literally a 90 minute long x files episode about a coven of Worm Wives

9. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Honeymoon

L'ho recuperato solo ora, anche se il DVD qua da noi è uscito da qualche mese. Il film non mi è piaciuto, l'ho trovato fiacco, perfino noioso inizialmente. La storia vista e rivista, nonostante qualche guizzo interessante per quanto riguarda il rapporto tra i due ma poca roba. In compenso il doppiaggio italiano è DEVASTANTE. Mai sentita una cosa del genere, probabilmente il peggiore che abbia mai sentito.

10. illibelulle's rating of the film Honeymoon

11. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Honeymoon

Well, at least this isn't a jump scare horror movie

12. J. O.'s rating of the film Honeymoon

While the final act was quite an effective sting, and the straightforward premise clipped along with a good pace without a single ounce of fat, the two leads were simply unbearable. The dialogue struggles to be "real", but tries so hard that it's painfully annoying. Visually it was okay, but nothing to write home about. Hailed as a Cronenbergian tale about marriage and pregnancy - it was half weak, whatever it was.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Honeymoon

Kind of boring. Kind of now madly in love with Rose Leslie. ♥_♥

14. Dries's rating of the film Honeymoon

Una piacevole sorpresa :)

15. Absentia's rating of the film Honeymoon

16. matelot's rating of the film Honeymoon

17. Dan's rating of the film Honeymoon

18. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Honeymoon

A chilling look at the terrifying prospect of pregnancy transforming not only yourself, but your relationship with your partner.

19. La Schiff's rating of the film Honeymoon

horror with a purpose. brilliant. ending was a little wobbly but still hit home.

20. Hazal.'s rating of the film Honeymoon

21. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Honeymoon

Despite strong acting and an interesting theme for its genre of: "How well do I know the person I married," it still doesn't have enough thematic weight for dramatic analysis, and the true scares/suspense take too long to kick in. The final 20 minutes is spine-tingling, but Honeymoon coasts on that mystery theme alone without developing what it truly means for tension. Therefore, it also doesn't surprise.

22. Pymo's rating of the film Honeymoon

Wait a minute... Who are you?!?

23. f-nanda's rating of the film Honeymoon

I thought it was funny.

24. msmichel's rating of the film Honeymoon

The feeling of dread and Cronenbergian body horror is achieved with this feature debut from director Leigh Janiak just with very little payoff. Two leads play off each other well as a couple on honeymoon at a remote cabin besieged by a strange event that seems to have changed the wife substantially. Any newly married couple ask themselves 'how well do I know this person' but this takes it to extremes.