1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Como contradiciendo la expectativa, una historia sin aventuras. Aquí al Quijote y a Sancho los veremos en medio de esperas o los entretiempos de las aventuras que narra la literatura. Serra promueve un argumento letargado. Son los instantes más rutinarios y poco trascendentales de los personajes. Un filme que en lugar de acción, manifiesta la interacción entre estos, que de paso, en parte desmitifica su identidades.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Interestingly shot, but the ideas explored herein are developed to better effect in Serra's later work.

3. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

(3,5) "Goodbye Sancho" scene was so cute :))

5. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Something lie deeper in their innocent, silly dialogues: pure souls, freedom, a man place in this world, humanity

6. Dries's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Non so se è più preoccupante che qualcuno sia riuscito a concepire una simile troiata o che qualcuno sia riuscito perfino a idolatrarla, ma se davvero non sentite di aver buttato 2 ore della vostra vita guardando 2 stronzi che passeggiano x le campagne, fatevi un paio di domande

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

I found this almost unbearably sad. Like Tennyson's Ulysses, but without the cathartic closure: Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho' We are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

9. Absentia's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

10. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

11. jordi420's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

I believe this film is not in spanish but in catalan language.

12. Jacob W.'s rating of the film Honour of the Knights

traversing a digital landscape not yet mapped, sublime...

13. Joel's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

A piece of transcendent mystery. I feel as though the only appropriate way to talk about this film is poetry. But it would simply be a list of words themselves, perhaps disconnected. This film is slow boring snap shots of something deeper, something happening all around you in your daily life. This film is difficult, but I am so glad I got through it. And I wish to return again.

14. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Sancho is the audience, Sancho is the enemy, Sancho is the friend, the legacy and the witness... he barely talks in his constant confusion. But after all, what is there to talk about when you're concentrated on listening to this indifferent world's misguiding signals? Sancho is wise enough not to blame poor Quixote: as time goes by, reason may be hidden somewhere behind strong winds.

15. lukasbicho's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Es lenta, lentísima, incluso desesperante, pero una vez logras meterte en ella, es un deleite para la vista, los oídos, la mente en general. Una reflexión sobre la vida y la muerte, sobre la posible (mejor) vida, con una pareja protagonista que es lacónica, real, auténtica.

16. Addy's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Es la película más lenta que he visto en mi vida

17. chanandre's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Was a film-buff's baby when I saw this. Still am one though. It's quite the blow. One does not leave the cinema with two working legs. I know I did not. It changed me that much. Apparently easy and digestible. But only on the surface. When you think about it. It's a masterpiece shot after shot after shot after shot. Sure this is hard to see, but if it was easy would be called "a spielberg". Since it's not, it's not.

18. Tzctaute's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

So this is now billed at 90 something minutes. Well. When I saw it in the LFF it was overlong and frankly terribly boring. The director was present and so nervous that was apologizing about the movie *before* the projection started. The film is a long pseudo philosophical take on the Quixote, but it is no more than set pieces in which we watch one or the other protagonists doing nothing, or talking nonsense.

19. REH1101's rating of the film Honour of the Knights

Throughout the film, the placement of the cameras is peculiar to say the least, but once you adjust to it you'll see how beautiful the shots are, especially in their sequencing. Needless to say this film isn't for everyone, but for fans of spacey, zen-like minimalism, it is worth checking out. Sancho is pretty fat for a guy living on a modest diet of walnuts, wouldn't you say? :oP