1. JCPJD's rating of the film Horace and Pete

I love everything about this uneven show. Some episodes are the finest writing and acting out there; others, so rough and ready in their failures that you have to marvel at Louis CK's artistic integrity. I wish it had reached a bigger audience. There is so much middle aged sadness, so much masculine regret, so much truth in avoiding the sentimental and cheap. I recommend it.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Horace and Pete

FINEEEETSEEEEE da seriaaaalaalalalalalallll plangirazitebesicevaextraordinar

3. vordven's rating of the film Horace and Pete

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Horace and Pete

5. arcondicionado's rating of the film Horace and Pete

this was the tv series i had been waiting for all my life

6. Dzernera's rating of the film Horace and Pete

what's funny is that there's almost nothing funny

7. Jason's rating of the film Horace and Pete

Horace and Pete makes Eugene O'Neill look like a cad. Literally changed my life. What is popular entertainment capable of? The gauntlet is down, brah. Louis C.K. has now established himself as a great American writer. In the tradition. Standing up to, you know, the Great American Writers. The room here for performers to do real work is remarkable and touching. Fascinating use of space. Wildly individual use of sound.

8. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Horace and Pete

9. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Horace and Pete

It is becoming increasingly clear that Louis CK is a pretty dumb guy.

10. thejslewis's rating of the film Horace and Pete

From the very first scene I knew I had stumbled upon something truly exceptional. The whole enterprise feels as if Flannery O'Conner were the showrunner for CHEERS. HORACE AND PETE is one of the bleakest stories I have ever seen, but it's often in the darkest of corners that we glimpse the shadows of light. After years of stand-up and sitcoms, Louis C.K. has built one of the quintessential American tragedies.

11. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Horace and Pete

4.5. A truly unique experience by one of today's most unique auteurs.

12. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Horace and Pete

Louie is one of the greatest shows I've ever seen, and a nice blend of comedy, drama, black comedy, melancholy; but I hated this, could only suffer a few episodes and didn't find it funny at all.

13. A47's rating of the film Horace and Pete

14. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Horace and Pete

Maybe I just need a drink.

15. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Horace and Pete

16. knockkneed's rating of the film Horace and Pete

17. Blumes's rating of the film Horace and Pete

American tragedy filtered through Louie's theater and brought to life by a murderer's row of actors. Where else can you find soul-crushing drama, disarming comedy, an intermission and a Paul Simon theme song?

18. Roberto Carlos's rating of the film Horace and Pete

Louis C.K. contributed more to cinema than most "movies" do. Among the great American auteurs.