1. Ahmed Bakr's rating of the film Horns

There was an idea of a nice movie that got lost in the middle.

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Horns

Sooo, Daniel Radcliffe is a guy who DIDN'T rape/kill his girlfriend...and because he drunkenly kicked over a statue of the madonna, he gets some demon horns; but it's okay, because he uses the power of Satan to do nothing really all that bad, with the ultimate goal of doing a good thing by finding his girlfriend's killer--and then turns into full-on Satan and dies to be with his girlfriend? Yeah okay, dumbass movie.

3. PeterK94's rating of the film Horns

When I read Horns I developed expectations about how the story would play out once I found out the premise. The book managed to subvert those expectations in the best ways possible. The movie, however, is the exact who-done-it story my expectations dreaded but remains a solid story nonetheless.

4. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Horns

Ao início pensas que a moça lhe meteu os cornos, mas não

5. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Horns

OMFG please die Alexandre Aja! What the fuck is this?? Lame as fuck.

6. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Horns

The idea is ingenious, but had it embraced fully the B-movie status or Simon Pegg/Nick Frost's brand of humor and this would have been much more fun. The humor was fucking hilarious, but the jarring tonal shifts and obliviousness of the movie kind of cut some fun away. The only thing that kept me on was sheer curiosity.

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Horns

This film's morals have serious issues.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film Horns

Radcliffe is a 'work in progress' and his acting is commendable alongside an accomplished post-adolescent cast. 'Horns' is clearly daring - dark comedy, supernatural overtones in a mundane suburban diaspora and a convincing narrative arc. However, the over-reach of the denouement lets down an effective set-up. Nonetheless, a solid effort all round.

9. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Horns

I really enjoyed this, far more than I expected.

10. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Horns

1.5 perché Radcliffe ha una bella giacca

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Horns

12. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Horns

13. Sara Castro's rating of the film Horns

14. kopfkompass's rating of the film Horns

Amazingly absurd, surprisingly bizarr, over-the-top violent and unexpectedly amusing despite and/or because all the clichés.

15. Lord_Beria's rating of the film Horns

16. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Horns

The movie sucks. But Daniel's performance was great. So, all the stars belong to him.

17. teresa romã's rating of the film Horns

I laughed the whole time. I'm supposed to feel pity for the guy who allegedly murdered and raped his girlfriend. Yeah, sure.

18. Hajer's rating of the film Horns

Wasn't expecting it to be so dark and good.

19. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Horns

20. yasdnil's rating of the film Horns

Er, okay. A kind of fun film. Possibly one of Radcliffe's better performances post-HP. That, plus a handful of amusing bits, are undermined by a very forced, cookie-cutter script. I stopped caring towards the last half.

21. Sneerwell's rating of the film Horns

if you don't expect much of the flick, you'll get your fun. sure it's silly and awkward, but some of the plot twists are just enjoyably trashy. there are two more solid pluses: Radcliffe's masterful and inspiring performance (seems he caught the opportunity to stand out against a lousy backdrop, shining as a gem in a compost heap); nice soundtrack.

22. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Horns

Daniel Radcliffe gives a emotionally infused performance in this tonally inconsistent fantasy dark comedy.

23. f-nanda's rating of the film Horns

The story was predictable but Daniel Radcliffe surprised me. And the vibe of the movie, that kept getting darker and darker towards the end, it's a juvenile dark but I enjoyed it.

24. Aurėja's rating of the film Horns

You need skills to write such a terrible script, find the worst actors possible and edit it in completely nonsensical way. Ah, and dont forget all the pretentiousness and all the deep symbolism and meaning.I would give -5, if I could.