1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Horse Feathers

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film Horse Feathers

My personal favorite of the bros. Stands up to the many repeated viewings I have given it better than Duck Soup, Monkey Business, etc.

3. HSBilly's rating of the film Horse Feathers

Chico and Harpo!. its like a place to show off their skill in music

4. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Horse Feathers

5. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film Horse Feathers

No me canso del humor de los hermanos Marx C:

6. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Horse Feathers

My favorite Marx Brothers film. Even the music numbers are funny. I could watch this for days and days and laugh my head off. Great film.

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Horse Feathers

Almost start to finish hilarity, this nearly hour-long comedy captures the near-insanity that colleges provide. And like nearly every film by the Brothers, contains a thin & unimportant plot, gatling gun gags & one-liners, & an anarchic spirit that doesn't let up (until the musical numbers come along). And the comedy keeps building until the big payoff: The football game which is only rivaled by Lloyd's The Freshman.

8. MarcH's rating of the film Horse Feathers

When you gonna cut the watermelon open?

9. CVH's rating of the film Horse Feathers

rated 'Horse Feathers' 4 out of 5 stars

10. Danny Kana's rating of the film Horse Feathers

11. quinton's rating of the film Horse Feathers

The Marx film I can watch a million times over. Non-stop inventiveness. This is their funniest. Duck Soup was their smartest.

12. filmcapsule's rating of the film Horse Feathers

Alternates between moments of true brilliance and less successful bits, rendered inanimate by shortcomings in the direction. Lacks the surreality of Duck Soup and its structural integrity. Still, there's so much to enjoy in the manic, anarchic energy. There's something so perfect, cutting and hilarious about the concept "whatever it is, I'm against it." It's almost Twain-ian in its syntactical shape and pessimism.

13. Zach Eastman's rating of the film Horse Feathers

I dont know what they have to say it makes no difference anyways whatever it is, Im against it god i love this flick... always a treat

14. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Horse Feathers

"What's the password now?" "I forgot it. I better come outside with you."

15. IA's rating of the film Horse Feathers

If only college was really that good...