1. msmichel's rating of the film Hot Coffee

Eye opening documentary on the importance of the individual losing his/her rights in ongoing tort reform in the US. The fact that the average person believes in limiting so called frivilous lawsuits and doesn't realize the implications against true justice for those with real claims is the real issue at hand. The corporate advocacy and media/advertising brainwashing is stripping away rights at an exponential level.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Hot Coffee

Sobering look at our loss of civil liberties

3. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Hot Coffee

I agree with many points in this film... but I still believe the hot coffee case was unnecessary in a way.

4. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Hot Coffee

Utterly biased but absolutely fascinating and a solid primer on the debate surrounding tort reform. I definitely felt admonished regarding my ignorance of the facts of the "hot coffee" case.

5. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Hot Coffee

This is very much an advocacy documentary, not an attempt at objectivity. Think of it as an op-ed piece arguing against tort reform. As such, it is very effective. Even if you remain unpersuaded, the movie's arguments are still worth taking seriously. Despite all that, its greatest virtue is also its simplest, correcting the pervasive misunderstanding of the McDonald's coffee suit.

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Hot Coffee

Everyon should watch it. Everyone.

7. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Hot Coffee

If you think the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is a governmental agency, you should: 1.) Never express a political opinion for the rest of your ignorant life and; 2.) See this film.

8. Chris Brown's rating of the film Hot Coffee

This movie completely changed my mind. Before seeing it, I thought that tort reform is a good idea because our legal system is clogged with frivolous lawsuits. Hot Coffe made me rethink this assumption. Very eye-opening and I learned tons. Before seeing this, I assumed US Chamber of Commerce was part of the government and I had no idea what mandatory arbitration is. Everyone should see this film.

9. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Hot Coffee

Very eye-opening and worth watching, however I bit too one-sided and unrelentingly depressing. Should've been a more focused short film imo... regardless, worth a watch if you're interested in the subject