1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

3.4 stars. I'm not an aficionado of action films in the slightest so a lot of the sheer pleasure of getting the references will have been lost on me. It's more of a shaggy dog story than the comparatively taunt 'Shaun of the Dead', but its scattergun approach allows for a lot of jokes to be made by a lot of very funny people. Olivia Colman and Paddy Considine are both underused, but it is foremost an ensemble piece

2. xer vokun's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

3. Gints Vansovičs's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

A wonderful send up of Hollywood blockbuster action flicks and british crime drama a'la The Midsummer Murders. Everything about this movie gels perfectly from the gruesome violence, stylish gun play, quick and witty dialogue and fun character work and inspired casting.

6. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

That was way more entertaining than Baby Driver

7. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Brilliant comedy and homage to American Action ! Point break over Bad boys 2 every fucking day

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

This second entry of Cornetto Trilogy is one of my favorite comedy movie. Maybe my favorite action movie too. I always consider this is director Edgar Wright masterpiece so far and the best movie in the trilogy. Some people said that HOT FUZZ is kinda parody of some action movies. If this movie was meant to be a parody, then it really works. HOT FUZZ succeed to turn action movie's cliches into something really fresh.

9. audipras's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

It's an improvement from the first one. Still has lot of smart dialogues, but they add more depth to the movie.

10. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Three stars only for the creative and effective comedic editing and cinematography.

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

12. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Excelentes transições de planos!

13. anadyomene's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

I watched 'The World's End' earlier, similar feeling minus Eddie Marsan. Witty and I love it, silly but highly quotable, and the 'Point Break' reference is golden since I love Keanu Reeves in it.

14. Shoham L's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Pretty boring, the reveal was brilliant but then dwindled back into boring action scenes blotted with jokes.

15. hexhunk's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Best of the Cornetto Trilogy, hands down.

16. mac le mac's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

17. abyantama's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

18. Luke Spence's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

A truly emphatic and surprisingly pensive parody of the action genre.

19. Star Lord's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

Non male ma niente di che.

20. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

21. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

22. dianadhm's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

forever a fan of Wright's directing, regardless of...everything else.

23. mikejurjen's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

24. MS1915's rating of the film Hot Fuzz

I thought it was witty and immensely fun. The director spends no time getting to the 'meat and potatoes' of it, establishing what we need to know from the beginning (very quickly) and shows us the rest later. The Brits could teach Americans a thing or two about comedy...

← Previous 1 3 4 5