1. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

2. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

3. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

The plot makes no sense. If you watch it until the end, you'll understand what I'm saying.

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

You'll watch it for about 17 seconds before changing your mind and picking another film.

5. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

i like them both but they deserve much better roles than this

6. david_coolusername's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

This is what you see when you have got nothing else to watch.

7. rado's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

Finally the truth about minibars.

8. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

The kind of movies you wish that MUBI had a fuckin' zero stars option.

9. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

So stupid and archetypical and, if I think about it too much (which I didn't), outright offensive. White feminist ideals about women are so trapped in the simple-minded social economics of the second wave, and Anne Fletcher's script is testament to this. That said, Hot Pursuit was EXACTLY what I needed during a mindless red eye flight this past month.

10. saitosouta's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

No matter what anybody say, I Love this film. Finally I'm sure that Anne Fletcher is one of most underrated American comedy director. HOLLYWOOD SHOULD MAKE MORE FEMALE BUDDY COMEDY LIKE THIS.

11. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

Forever spanish accent crush : Sophia Vergara

12. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

sofía vergara as sofía vergara pt.8

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

Turned it off after twenty minutes... Save yourself some grief and skip it altogether.

14. mondenka's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

◉ovo zapravo nisam pogledala do kraja◉

15. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

In an age of "buddy comedies", this female-driven flick was only partially workable. It is a very commonly told tale with a predictable storyline and sometimes even dialogue, which made it slightly interesting. I found myself glancing away from the screen a few times, but the rapport between Vergara and Witherspoon was "on" enough that I made it through without wincing. Maybe good for a one-time view, but that's it.

16. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

one star for reese and one star for sofia.

17. f-nanda's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

Fun to watch Sofia and Reese together, but meh. I hoped for more.

18. João Rocha's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

19. spiderliliez's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

The problem with "Hot Pursuit" is that every funny bit was already in the bloody trailer. That pretty much ruined it for me. It had this hilarious overall look, but the actual comedy just falls flat. Reese and Sofia were funnier in their interviews and blooper scenes than the actual film itself. It's disappointing. Nevertheless, the two had their moments, and I can't deny that these two were still fun to watch.

20. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Hot Pursuit

This isn't an entirely miserable affair - Witherspoon and Vergara have moments of comic potency (one in a truck stop, the other when they're yelling at each other in Spanish), but for the most part, this is a parade of laughless drivel. It already makes the mistake of constantly using the main characters' accents as the punchline, and once a comedy does that, there's little hope for redemption.