1. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Hot Rod

Yes because why wouldn't you make this

2. André's rating of the film Hot Rod

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Hot Rod

4. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Hot Rod

5. julia.s's rating of the film Hot Rod

6. filmcapsule's rating of the film Hot Rod

Pretty funny in an endearingly stupid way, though its reliance on an undersketched romance, pratfalls and 80s stylistic asides gets tiresome. You can tell Samberg was really talented and an earnest performer, and almost all of the film's best moments are small line deliveries and gestures, not the over-reaching absurdity that was trendy post-Anchorman.

7. Frank's rating of the film Hot Rod

silly fun, lots of laughs.

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Hot Rod

though i've been a fan of the lonely island crew for quite sometime, i've always thought hot rod was so hyped by everyone that it could only disappoint me in every way imaginable. so i'm really glad that it turned out to be hilarious, sweet and epic. Cool Beans.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hot Rod

10. Richard Punch's rating of the film Hot Rod

Rod's crew is running to his side. I, for one, hope none of them had a fight with Rod this morning because he is more than likely dead.

11. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Hot Rod

12. Polyglot's rating of the film Hot Rod

"Mom wants to know if your friends want some grape punch?"

13. lostlevel's rating of the film Hot Rod

It's thoroughly silly but for the most part the it still had me laughing.

14. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Hot Rod

15. Waxamillion's rating of the film Hot Rod

Anything that can incorporate John Farnham and people smashing windows wins for me

16. andretz's rating of the film Hot Rod

17. mjgildea's rating of the film Hot Rod

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Hot Rod was dumb as shit but I actually laughed out loud several times. I don't think I could've appreciated it during the Lonely Island tenure on SNL but there was enough ridiculousness to actually make me miss Andy Samberg. Finally, an SNL movie not based on an SNL skit.

18. dschank's rating of the film Hot Rod

i went on a really long run yesterday and got home exhuasted. my GF is out of town too. and "hot rod" is on netflix instant. one thing lead to another. there are about a half dozen really funny scenes in this, and they make up for all the stuff that doesn't work. i think you know in your heart of hearts that watching andy samberg fight al swearagen is something a part of you wants to see, right?

19. runeii's rating of the film Hot Rod

stupidest movie that I still like

20. WeirdHair's rating of the film Hot Rod

This movie is host to such infinite wisdom. Like a Taco would win over a grilled cheese sandwich in a fight IF prison rules apply. I can definitely say that this movie enriched my relationship with my half-brother. I think all half-brothers should be like Rod and Kevin.

21. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Hot Rod

a toned down freddy got fingered (that's a compliment)

22. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film Hot Rod

If Napoleon Dynamite were funny. Dorky, weird, a bit surreal, but pretty entertaining.

23. film_lies101's rating of the film Hot Rod

I had one laugh out loud moment thanks to Danny McBride, I did have a smirk on face for a good portion of the film. I am really getting sick of people referencing their childhood/growing up, FUCK NOSTALGIA. Anyway, Andy Samberg is the least interesting about this film...

24. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Hot Rod

This is what modern comedy should look like: not a series of poorly executed topical references and pop-culture awareness extravaganza, but purely in its own right ridiculousness. That kind of subversiveness, and the suggestion that there are some odd, unfathomable people, is truly admirable.