1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

A film so vile and corrupt that I think I threw up in my mouth.

2. Ale/M's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

3. Bernardo Pinto Diniz's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

4. babycakesromero's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

5. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Vulgar, graciosa, y con humor negro, Hot Tub Time Machine es un giro original, nostálgico, satírico, e irreverente a las historias de viajes en el tiempo.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

This film has its ways. Plus the notion of a hot tub time machine is just too wacky not to enjoy.

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

HTTM is yet another example of a great idea that falters under subpar execution. Sometimes really funny, sometimes really poignant, it never quite reaches the heights it should because of a too-fast editing style and weird directorial flourishes. If it just slowed down and enjoyed the ride, it could be partying like it's 1986.

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

2010, dir. STEVE PINK - 7/10 (USA)

9. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

10. Jake Davis's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

11. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

following the line of movies like The hangover and Horible Bosses that also yields some laughs. the final credits with Motley is very nostalgic for Hard rock fans, but the film brings nothing new. It s just another tape with the same plot "guys in trouble" with no pretension of innovating, just give some fun. 2.5

12. Amandenberg's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Billy Zabka made an appearance as "himself" in this, so I was happy.

13. cakewithlegs's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

i just really loved the whole commie bit, esp. the last fight scene ("i can be your hero baby!"). oh and the gag with the missing arm guy. overall, it was an okay movie, some hits, some misses, but i still laughed so there's that.

14. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Interesting choice for United Artists. Looks funny.

15. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

I've always found hot tubs very, very tacky.

16. rado's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

The riot is distracted by another kind of riot. In hopeless times, Americans are lured to go back to 1980s Reagan excess, forget the credit balance, and party on. Another chance for the ordinary people to become glamourous billionaires, reiterates Capitalism's favourite lie, reinstated in the most attractive way possible. For outsiders, this serious angle adds an ironic twist to all the fun and excitement.

17. Tiago Henrique Soares's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Although it has its flaws, it's funny and unpredictable.

18. Chris's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

This is a funny, forgettable movie. I'm not going to make any pop culture references to it, but there were definitely parts of the movie where I was laughing out loud. They did a good job making Lou a likeable asshole. Some of the relationships (read: Cusak & his future wife) were entirely unbelievable. I recognize the importance of Lou's illegitimate child (I have already forgotten his name), but despised anyway.

19. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

This must have been on of the worst movies of all time. An awful white-trash comedy filled to the brim with homophobic, racist and sexist jokes, not to mention making fun of retarded people. I was so deeply offended by this film I had to leave the cinema. Stay away from it. I am not going to waste more time by talking about it. A cinema-flatrate can be a curse as well.

20. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Derivative, clumsy, self-conscious, trite. Rarely funny - or even amusing. The movie attempts to combine Back to the Future with The Hangover and achieves something that's not worth watching. John Cusack's charm helps make it almost bearable. Clark Duke isn't bad, either. Crispin Glover's talents are utterly wasted.

21. Sean's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

Fun, I didn't really find it that hilarious as friends were telling me it was. it's pretty cliched and generic comedy, nothing new is added to make it one of the best comedies ever.

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

A pointless, crude movie that's only worth watching for nostalgia,

23. David M.K.'s rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

There is no hope for humanity.

24. Colin Landon's rating of the film Hot Tub Time Machine

A film not to be taken seriously. It's one of those "it's so dumb it's funny" movies. Some funny parts, but there are better comedies out there cut from the same cloth.