1. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Hotel Room

You can feel the potential here as it really could've been something.

2. Dale Wittig's rating of the film Hotel Room

Blackout, Teleplay by Barry Gifford: In 1936 a twenty year old woman and her twenty seven year old husband come to New York from Oklahoma to see a doctor in hopes of healing her ailing mind following the drowning of their son. Lynch does old Philco Playhouse style television as well as any of its older masters. It’s a shame they didn’t do it live. I’m sure Lynch would have relished the challenge of it.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Hotel Room

4. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Hotel Room

Where is a good quality version of this?!

5. salemsharp's rating of the film Hotel Room

THAT MAID! HARRY DEAN! CRISPIN! this was such a treat. especially the introduction. very very great.

6. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Hotel Room

7. Blumes's rating of the film Hotel Room

The rating is strictly for Blackout. I didn't even realize how dark the room was until the city drowns it in light for a perfect ending

8. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Hotel Room

9. Kommienesuzpadt's rating of the film Hotel Room

3.5 stars for "tricks" and the always wonderful Harry Dean Stanton I guess zero stars for the Deborah Kara Unger one because i don't even remember it. One star, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. 5+ stars for "Blackout" which truly is one of the best things Lynch has ever filmed. Alicia Witt's performance is haunting and I love seeing Crispin Glover act kind of normal.

10. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film Hotel Room

One of the best thing Barry Gifford has ever been a part of. Cheers to him on his new project, first one since Hotel Room and Lost Highway

11. VHS DREAM's rating of the film Hotel Room

Blackout... one of the best things made by Lynch. Mystic and magic.