1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film House of Cards

It does fall apart in the last couple of seasons, and losing Spacey (regardless of anyone's assessment of things recently revealed about his life) was a huge loss for the show, which is very much evident in the last season. At its best, however, this is one of the strongest political TV series ever made with some spooky parallels to today's world.

2. ig_____or's rating of the film House of Cards

For 5 seasons, all I wanted was more of Robin Wright's ice queen. I put up with the political shenanigans, fairly enjoyed all the murders and admired Francis mischievousness and Spacey's commitment to the role... but it was Wright's portrayal of the mysterious and complex Claire that kept me around. So it was sad to see her alone in a convoluted final season that would've been much better if Francis was still there.

3. Roy Deckard's rating of the film House of Cards

I was gonna rate it with 4 stars but since plenty of the reviews here are not about artistic achievement, I'm going with 5, as an attempt to even things out.

4. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film House of Cards

SEASON 1 ★★★★½ | SEASON 2 ★★★★½ | SEASON 3 ★★★★ | SEASON 4 ★★★★½ | SEASON 5 ★★★★ | SEASON 6 ★★½ __________________________________________ HOUSE OF CARDS ★★★★

5. sahandmohajer's rating of the film House of Cards

The first two seasons are very strong! unparalleled insight into governance and power. I wish pacing wasn't so straightforward, yet the efficiency is understandable given the many storylines and threads. In lieu of frustrating cliffhangers (Breaking Bad style) has a seamless way to propel you to binge watch. The natural low key lighting is a very bold aesthetic choice in reducing artificiality.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film House of Cards

Not a big fan of cruelty. Every episode seemed to sink deeper and deeper into the abyss of savage inhumanity.

7. lou.'s rating of the film House of Cards

I loved it, at the beginning. And I continued watching it, until now, nevertheless the ups & downs. I can't imagine what this series will be(come), without Frank Underwood. What the hell have you done, Spacey?! You jerk...

8. kyeo's rating of the film House of Cards

9. Ana Cecília's rating of the film House of Cards

Political suspense. Great 3 first seasons. Boring after that

10. Beatriz Félix's rating of the film House of Cards

I would kill for Claire Underwood get that straight in your mind

11. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film House of Cards

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film House of Cards

Another case of having to separate the art and the artist. Spacey joins the ever-growing list of celebrity douchebags and criminals.

13. Spook's rating of the film House of Cards

First two seasons are just finger lickin' good.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film House of Cards

Got a little less better every season. Can't wait to see Kevin James take over for arguably the most acclaimed sex offender of recent years.

15. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film House of Cards

A terrific show that sometimes mirrors reality in a very disturbing way, showing us how easy we can be manipulated. A game of chance and coldness. I also won't mention Kevin Spacey's last news of molesting as I think an actor's actions are his personal choices that always must have consequences. It's a shame the series is being cancelled, so I'm eager to watch the last season. Will "re-rate" if after that.

16. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film House of Cards

At first, I found it engaging as Frank's Iago-like breaking of the4thwall moments even tho it became a plodding cautionary tale (with unmissable performances) but then with the arrival of the Trump Administration this became very weird with moments mirroring reality becoming hypnotic and cringe worthy and now in a post-Weinstein world of men behaving badly I Find the show making us feel even more complicit.

17. chanandre's rating of the film House of Cards

[House of Rapists] The day is fast approaching where "the artist" vs "their work" is no longer possible. Men are going to hell. Deservedly so. Follywood is doomed. Let's end Rape Culture for good shall we? Women as: Studio Execs, Casting Agents, Directors, Showrunners, Programmers, Curators. If men can't keep it in their pants, they should work only the prison yard for LIFE. Also: hand Robin Wright the ship already!

18. Severus Snape's rating of the film House of Cards