1. James Mackin's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Vincent Price owes me $10,000.

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

I love B-movies with direction that is so bizarre and stupid that it borders on surrealist genius - the kind of stuff that would inspire David Lynch. In the first five minutes we get Elisha Cook's floating head, Vincent Price explaining every character's backstory, and exterior shots of some producer's house on Hollywood Hills. What follows is sadly quite uneventful, and it ends a soon as it might get interesting.

3. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Not of a particularly good quality and very exaggerated, but still pleasant to watch. After a while it stopped feeling like Scooby-Doo. Almost.

4. Peter Walsh's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Camper than Christmas, Vincent Price dominates this films in the best possible manner. The perhaps most horrific cut in cinema is going from an exterior of the Ennis House to the interior of the Munsters. How does that work?

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

3,5 mi a fost dor de filme d astea

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

7. Matt Reddick's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Elisha Cook, Jr... pioneer in nerd roles!

8. L'immoralistee's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

9. Aardsy's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Decent, somewhat dull, but, hey: short.

10. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Totally outdated. No interest except for Price.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Même si c'est du Grand Guignol et que les ficelles sont énormes, il y a Vincent Price et le sourire charmant de Carol Ohmart. Pour aujourd'hui cela nous suffit amplement... www.cinefiches.com

12. Peiizhu*'s rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Clásica, pero mala. Vale la pena por los ¨efectos especiales¨ xD

13. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Para ser una película tan antigua y con efectos tan básicos; no pierde su ambiente y mantiene la atención del espectador. Muchos momentos son el ABC de las películas de suspenso. Una joyita.

14. corycorycorycory's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Such a satisfying horror flick. I wish I saw this when I was younger.

15. Ethan's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Vincent Price is so badass in this film.

16. msmichel's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Castle's haunted house tale is a fun romp that in the context of 1950's horror stands well the turning of time. Scares may be minimal and effects rudimentary but makes up for it in story and charm. Price is quite good as always and rest of cast hit their marks and nothing more. Love the opening black screen screaming.

17. Willyzacc's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Petit film d'épouvante/Thriller avec Vincent Price, malgré un rythme lent c'est sympathique.

18. Andrej Kopac's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

A campy romp that's not fooling anyone, but that's not why you'll watch it. Vincent Price owns this kind of stylized performance, and in this performance you'll understand why he was a (the) king of noir. Some of the shooting is a pleasure to behold and the timing and ingenuity of the gags, if not the effects, are still chilling. I wouldn't set foot in that place.

19. Timmy93's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

I checked it out since I liked Vincent Price's performance on The Fly. This film is inferior compared to that one. It's not scary enough and the scares seem very outdated.

20. Buddy Love's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

The scariest thing in this movie is Vincent Price's moustache.

21. Renton47's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

To me this fulfills the criteria of being what we expect a 50's haunted house horror to look and feel like. But in that respect this is a film stuck in time, one where every aspect has been well perfected and surpassed by the evolution of cinema.

22. Frank's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Delightfully spooky fun!

23. Skinnedteen's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

I thoroughly enjoyed the creepy twist of this film. It's like an episode of Twilight Zone

24. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film House on Haunted Hill

Entertaining vintage fun. If only the script wasn't utterly contrived... (2.5)