1. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film How Do You Know

I felt so bad watching such a good cast (Paul Rudd mostly) in this bland and boring story.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film How Do You Know

James L. Brooks says it all during the clinic scene when Paul Rudd doesn't manage to film Al's proposal to Annie. How Do You Know is a movie about fake feelings and not a very good one. Already forgotten.

3. Stephanie Brown's rating of the film How Do You Know

This movie was horrible. I went in with some hope, based on the cast, and went away sore. Inaccessible and shallow, the script was the biggest flaw to the film.

4. Omar Fabricio's rating of the film How Do You Know

5. rado's rating of the film How Do You Know

The Sims: The Movie - Losing the Plot

6. rita amal's rating of the film How Do You Know

i only want to watch this because of paul rudd

7. Cbarky99's rating of the film How Do You Know

This cost 120 million dollars. Paul Rudd is funny, but not THAT funny.

8. Brian Padian's rating of the film How Do You Know

not a lot of kind things to say about this film.

9. MovieDude1893's rating of the film How Do You Know

Perhaps it was because the buzz for this film verged on apocalyptic or perhaps it was my soft-spot for many of the little touches Brooks has mastered so seamlessly, but I found this to be a film of many delightful moments not least of which were the finely tuned work of Rudd and Wilson. To be fair, the script serves them with the best characters, leaving Witherspoon with too many notes to play. Holly Hunter she aint.

10. Bill Rosenfield's rating of the film How Do You Know

Staggeringly inept. it's one of those movies that you sit there and wonder how it got made and as they were making it, did they know how stupid the film is? Shockingly bad.

11. doltcrow's rating of the film How Do You Know

Terrible script. It would be so much better if it was a river full of clich├ęs - best funny scenes can possibly be beaten by silly shows like TBBT. Also made me wonder how fair was it that Wintherspoon got Academy Award for best acting.

12. goeienag's rating of the film How Do You Know

Don't focus so much on the credentials of who's starring in it, or the hype you've built up for it yourself. That's nonsense. It's actually a wonderfully-written film, one of my most favorite screenplays, and deserves to be appreciated and recommended. I could watch this over and over again because the comedy is so comfortable, feels very natural, and isn't trying too hard.

13. iremderici's rating of the film How Do You Know

I thought "come on, you see the name Jack Nicholson, how bad can it be?" I was wrong, the movie was bad. and I wanna smash Owen Wilson's nose and lips.

14. Justin Kane's rating of the film How Do You Know

James L. Brooks, how do you not know that this bloated, unfocused mess was a terrible idea? When I watched the film, it seemed like I was actually watching not just one but two terrible movies at once. Such a waste of great acting talent.

15. Sarah Karina-Bogart's rating of the film How Do You Know

Some really interesting dialogue. But Owen Wilson was the only natural one in it. Reese and Paul seemed very uncomfortable at points and I couldn't tell if it was part of the characters or what. Three stars for its sporadic charming moments.

16. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film How Do You Know

17. Caden Cotard's rating of the film How Do You Know

A late '90s Woody Allen comedy without the wit, bite, or great acting. The extra star is entirely for Kathryn Hahn.