1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film How I Live Now

Gosh, there were endless possibilities here. Endless. Even for a Young Adult cheapie. But the script didn't help much ("edddiiieeee") and Saoirse, talented as she is, ghostwalked through the story without much feeling or grip (again, "eeddiiiieee"). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Elina E's rating of the film How I Live Now

God am I sick of teenage love story's set amid a dystopian future. Probably Ronan's worst performance, and with a script like this, who could blame her?

3. smokescreen's rating of the film How I Live Now

4. crnstsc's rating of the film How I Live Now

5. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film How I Live Now

Loved it. Fuck all of those dystopian YA movies like Hunger Games and Divergent. This is my kind of dystopian YA movie;emotional and intimate;no big action scenes;the war serves as a backdrop for a (very moving) love story. It's also about coming of age (and eventually coming to terms) for a lost and angry 16 yr old girl. The camera is clearly infatuated with Ronan and can you blame it?; she's astonishing.

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film How I Live Now

Saoirse's show, but I'm not a fan of the adult free hyper realism.

7. lostlevel's rating of the film How I Live Now

There are some points that definitely remind you that this might not be for your demographic. Yet in this film there were some heavier themes that other films of it's ilk would have glossed over and for that it deserves a little more credit.

8. smeef's rating of the film How I Live Now

9. Des Horne's rating of the film How I Live Now

Kind of a right-wing film, no?

10. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film How I Live Now

It was good. The movie felt a bit rushed though

11. Francesco Maria Carreri's rating of the film How I Live Now

12. Leroy Martin's rating of the film How I Live Now

13. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film How I Live Now

...En algunos lugares se vive una guerra no declarada y con ello no se necesita una tercera guerra mundial para saber que mucha gente vive y vivio lo que les pasa a estos personajes... (Good Movie)

14. Sor.'s rating of the film How I Live Now

Love will lead you home

15. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film How I Live Now

this one is difficult to review because i didnt want to like it at all. it was just a terrible book but the movie version isnt half bad. its a annoying american with a n attention span of an ant watching the end of the world.

16. Dan's rating of the film How I Live Now

An overly dramatic young-adult Children of Men with a beautiful score by Jon Hopkins.

17. chazell's rating of the film How I Live Now

18. spiderliliez's rating of the film How I Live Now

It's a movie I wouldn't say I like, but it's a fine piece for a lazy Sunday. I saw it because I wanted to check out some actors I've been watching out for recently (Ronan and Holland).

19. Bizy's rating of the film How I Live Now

20. .'s rating of the film How I Live Now

Beautiful Cinematopraphy but everything suck ass. :| I can't get rid of final shot out of my mind. It's god damn fucking beautiful but the whole film is suck.

21. J. O.'s rating of the film How I Live Now

Though Ronan very convincingly plays the angsty American teen visiting her hospitable family in the UK, the rest of the film sort of falls apart once London is bombed. For a film about physical and emotional fallout, there's not a lot of trauma going on - or story, really. A few corpses does not an effective war film make. The director is normally so skilled that this almost feels like studio sabotage.

22. Sean's rating of the film How I Live Now

Ronan's great, movie...not so much

23. msmichel's rating of the film How I Live Now

Middling adaptation from a director capable of so much more. A young yank stranded with cousins in the UK suddenly finds herself in the midst of a possible WWIII and struggles to stay alive to continue her incestuous affair with her cousin. Yet even with a plot like that this plays like a more boring version of 'Never Let Me Go'. The possibilities go unchecked despite an interesting turn by Sairose Ryan.

24. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film How I Live Now

The films sets itself up to be more than what you get. I guess what this film does is show close character relationships, but more the most part of this film nothing really happens. I think that if it wasn't for Saoirse Ronan, I'd of probably took an early exit. However, I do admire its bravery concerning some of the deaths in this.