1. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Hated Ted and the ending but still gotta give it 3.5

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

3. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Aspire to be, and make some list of places to be ticked off (esp. on Halloween)

4. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

5. amariliz's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

vista só agora em 2018; e, no entanto, sentida como se tivessem passado os 9 anos e experimentasse o impacto que deles adviesse. que final!, e que choque quando, em se acabando, se compreende que não foi uma série de comédia com gosto sentimental para entreter, ou só isso, mas tanto mais: porque, como os cinco, somos permeáveis ao tempo, e temos a conta de 9 temporadas para gozar a ilusão da impermeabilidade.

6. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

The last 2 seasons completely ruined my memory of the whole series. Having rewatched the first two, I’m in awe of how ridiculously good the show could be and often was. Aside from suffering from the Friends syndrome, it holds up. Really strong!!

7. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

seinfeld and friends made it

8. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Mi è rimasto nel cuore: volume 2

9. Divalino Barid's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

10. fardian's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

I never watched the very last episode of this series. because I already disappointed when the mother wasn't Robin. Hence the minus 1 star

11. Ionut Moldovianu's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

12. MLSoares's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

My life will be forever marked, molded and inspired by this. I'll admit, I'm a fanboy. However, I refuse to consider the last 2 seasons as canon. The ending is true, brave and heart-wrenching, which is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to movies and shows

13. Ana Cecília's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

14. Gabriella F's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Thanks for putting years of my life up in flames.

15. magytavares's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

16. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

17. f-nanda's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Yeah, it had potential. Some great episodes but overall the dragging with the mother was shitty.

18. chanandre's rating of the film How I Met Your Mother

Legen (wait for it) dairy= sour milk.