1. Star Lord's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Il grinch (titolo italiano). L'importante schifo, un film che odio.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

3. Rocketeam's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The best thing about the book version of the grinch is that he’s just some green fuck that the who’s know nothing about. He has absolutely no backstory he’s just up there being an asshole and this movie craps on that.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The trailer for this horrified me as a child, and the film bored me so much then. My heart shrank three sizes upon seeing this, and I will always thank this film for that.

5. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

As far as shameless cash-grabs go, this one definitely isn't the worst one ever made, but regardless, I hate this movie and everything it stands for. Just watch the goddamn short film. I get WAY more out of that twenty minute little gem than this feature-length, painful piece of garbage.

6. Kespo's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

So bad. Unnecessary story additions that detract from the original book and a muddled color palette that makes it hard to look at.

7. L.F.G.'s rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

That makeup is truly fucked

8. Super Mariza's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

9. nabila_in's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

grinch is my spirit animal

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

How the Grinch stole 1 hour and 44 minutes from my Christmas holidays.

11. Luís Silva's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Xmas classic that never gets old

12. MostlyDead's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

It may not make any sense, but then again, that's Dr. Seuss for you, so I guess that's forgivable.

13. Ciprian David's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

My daughter decided to borrow it from the local library. I felt compelled to read it in a Zizek manner - society's waste first functions as a mirror of a consumerism nature, then it gets integrated. And instead of consuming wares, everyone starts consuming emotions and feelings.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

You know what? I have some dope childhood memories of this movie and that's the way it's gonna stay.

16. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Ron Howard, what happened here ? Turning this beloved Christmas classic into such an atrocious torture device is a terrible feat indeed.

17. MGeo's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

This was probably the worst thing Ron Howard ever made (next to The Dilemma) and it was just painful. Granted this was before Jim Carrey made the masterpiece that was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but this movie proves my theory that Jim Carrey has become a self-parody of himself in spades.

18. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Right. If only everything was as perfect and devoted as Jim Carrey.

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

While Carrey is great in the role, the film needs plenty of work. Too bad Carrey had to go through such pains with his makeup that he was taught torture-resistance techniques by a Navy Seal.

20. M's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

This is the worst film ever made. I pretend to not know that Ron Howard was involved in this pile of puke.

21. ach's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas

nel paese dei nonsochi un giorno d'inverno ..

22. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film How the Grinch Stole Christmas