1. nadnab's rating of the film How to Be Single

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film How to Be Single

Not so funny as i expected but still there was some good moments. Also it's not so boring and the soundtrack it's just ok, energizing every shot when it's used properly. I do love Alison Brie. I kinda hate Dakota Johnson. Anyway it's a 6 out of 10. It could have been worse but fortunately some cute emoments save it to at least a 6.

3. crushedbones's rating of the film How to Be Single

4. Evan Schafer's rating of the film How to Be Single

I can remember seeing the initial trailer for this movie and thought it wouldn't be that good or interesting, and while it is the typical love story that you would expect in 2017, it does have a different bent to it that doesn't follow the typical tropes of a movie like this. I enjoy Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson the most in their respective roles and the story has a nice arc. Good for a night in by oneself.

5. Trunfos's rating of the film How to Be Single

6. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film How to Be Single

Rebel Wilson isnt funny tho...who did tell her so?? aff

7. Rocco's rating of the film How to Be Single

I don't get the hate. Yes, this is a largely plotless, uncreative rehash of rom-com tropes, but it's beautifully shot, there's a delightful bitter edge to it, and the performances are just great.

8. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film How to Be Single

9. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film How to Be Single

Going to watch this movie I thought to myself it's just gonna be those tacky, cheap laugh movies. IT IS, but it also has those great moments where you realized maybe the single life isn't that bad and you have to learn to love yourself & treat yourself better, and f^*(ck men!!

10. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film How to Be Single

Two stars for some lovely framings and Dakota's outfits. <3 <3 <3

11. Quesera,sera's rating of the film How to Be Single

something's missing. I don't know where it is, but it missing something

12. flamingo jones's rating of the film How to Be Single

Apparently the answer is "be an alcoholic!"

13. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film How to Be Single

14. Bertirima's rating of the film How to Be Single

15. alice's rating of the film How to Be Single

ashamed to have watched this movie. even during a long flight, stuck for hours with nothing to do, i still had difficulties watching till the end. sad, sad, sad image of the level of intelligence out there in the world.

16. Carolina Valente's rating of the film How to Be Single

17. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film How to Be Single

18. SpacePirate's rating of the film How to Be Single

Utter shit. Less than 1 star. Modern American cinema is mostly garbage. This is prime example.

19. Dan's rating of the film How to Be Single

It's because we expect all the familiar tropes that it becomes so exciting when we're given something new. And why are we hating on a film that is both sex-positive and about women that don't need a partner to be happy. *I watched this on a very long flight.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film How to Be Single

it has some fun moments, i have to change round my fridge now & the soundtrack is pure shit !

21. vordven's rating of the film How to Be Single

22. naive3's rating of the film How to Be Single

It was a good movie to watch on the plane and make the time go quicker. Rebel Wilson sort of saved this. But that's it...

23. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film How to Be Single

I am guilty of loving these types of film too much.

24. Elayla's rating of the film How to Be Single

A bit better than other rom-cons.