1. Crystal Slattery's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

2. christo's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

90 seconds in, I was in the deepest love with the state of oregon.

3. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

Wow. This was extremely emotional. I've always been a proponent of physician-assisted suicide and after this film, I feel no different.

4. Ckatan's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

Uno de los documentales más impresionantes que he visto. La lucha por la dignidad humana hasta la última instancia. Fuerte, muy fuerte, realmente las palabras no bastan para describir este trabajo.

5. Brian Padian's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

I was weeping 90 seconds in

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

Absolutely heartbreaking and humbling doco set in the only state of the USA that allows the terminally ill to legally end their lives with medication. This is touching, philosophical work and the dignity, integrity and openness displayed by the films participants is truly honourable. You'll need some tissues. 4.5 stars

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

A masterful, sensitive, powerful documentary about a difficult subject. Peter Richardson shows how truly great a thoughtful, compassionate documentary can be. Quite a contrast to the sort of fear-mongering, hectoring, histrionics, and rabble-rousing you've come to expect in recent popular documentaries. Whatever Richardson turns his attention to next, he's got my attention already.

8. dBainy's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

The marvel of the film was lost as I exited the theatre, doctors were handing out pamplets of these clinics.

9. ShortRaver's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

I've never been so emotionally overwhelmed by a film than when I saw 'How to Die in Oregon' (And I can safely say the same for just about everyone attending the same screening). A documentary focusing 'Die with Dignity' law in Oregon, Peter Richardson handles the very sensitive subject matter with such professionalism, managing to engage viewers on a completely personal level.

10. Thresk's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

The experience of being moved to tears by movies is largely alien to me; a handful have gotten me misty, next to none have elicited one or two tears. Imagine my surprise when I WEPT straight through the second half of this gorgeous, sorrowful diamond of a film, so intimate and sensitive to its subjects that I felt myself grieving a person and family I'll never know.The case for death with dignity and cinema itself.

11. Edward Copeland's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

A thoughtful, moving documentary about Oregon's Death With Dignity law, a subject that strikes me very personally. If only we had a country with more compassionate, rational-thinking adults. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/05/living-in-pain-is-easy-dying-with.html

12. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film How to Die in Oregon

The patients are constantly faced with the questions “Do I want to live this way and do I want to be here tomorrow.” I understand the topic may sound too difficult to expose yourself to but it’s not. At the end of Oregon I didn’t find myself depressed, but rather empowered by catharsis. See the rest of the review here: http://tinyurl.com/3z57eu9