1. Thomas's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Informative discussion but lost my interest when the format inexplicably changed. I enjoyed the 'instruction manual' opening, and the messages throughout were at least objective and consistent.

2. DrFirestone's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

It seems to me that the topic this document explores is far deeper and complicated and would be way better presented as a series, with each "level" explained separately in greater detail. While the beginning suggests this might be a guide how to make money selling drugs with 50 Cent and Eminem sharing their insight into the matter, actually it isn't, and it's rather a cheap trick ;)

3. Hugh Howlett's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Has a style that plays to a broad audience but by the end you realise that it has not dumbed down its approach or its message about the U.S. Government perpetuating a war on drugs which is destroying lives all over the country.

5. anwoody's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

So-so. Doesn't reveal anything that isn't pretty much common knowledge

6. SiIencio's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

It starts as an instructions manual on how to climb the ladder in the world of drugs and, if you are not careful, you take the bait and quickly disregard the whole affair and possibly switch channel, however, the film peaks up much later as a serious allegation against current political efforts to combat this plague and a rational invitation to change course. So all in all a welcome spark to reignate a debate.

7. matt powell's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

fascinating insight into the hypocrisy surrounding illegal drugs

8. Mikey's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

4.4. A fantastic, well structured, and somewhat galvanising movie. I'm glad that I watched and would recommend

9. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Well made and accessible. I was considering a career change for a while, the money! wow! But, then I got bored after 30 mins and watched something else. It is good though, it just didn't hold my attention.

10. SMCC100's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

I've yet to make any money selling drugs despite watching this.

11. Neil Hunter's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Intelligent, entertaining take-down of a crazy situation.

12. miles's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

13. el.'s rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

2,5/5. Woah, what a way to impress a teenager. But besides of its explosive, bling style, this provides some good info and points to other interesting directions.

14. mnovaes's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

war on drugs for dummies

15. henja's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

makni ovog fifti senta sa kavera...

16. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Amazing work. Matthew did a great job doing almost everything by himself. Inspiring.

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film How to Make Money Selling Drugs

Grand Theft Auto, the movie.