1. christian's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Incredibly boring and pointless.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

My boss, a literal rocket scientist, cannot distinguish red from green. For his reference, all my files distinguish good items as green and bad items as red. For those wondering, the song is Suicidio, from La Gioconda by Amilcare Ponchielli. Yes, it's about suicide.

3. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

This short is like a multiple-choice word problem that forces you to select the option "not enough information provided". I have the impression we're *supposed* to know what the film is saying but, seriously, not enough information. Also, DRAMATIC BURSTS OF OPERA. Excellent visuals, though. It was worth my 20 minutes.

4. Jade Decock's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

When a gymnasium is inhabited by God, the sweaty bodies' clumsy movements gather in a bacterian kind of waltz, the difference between wives and tableclothes is lost and the color-blinded becomes prophet.

5. DrFirestone's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

One of the most uninspiring films I have ever watched - this is boring, nonsense mess. I honestly tried to find some meaning out of it, without success... The whole experience is forgettable: the music, "story", characters, including the cinematography. The overall impression can easily be compared to watching paint dry.

6. Samuel Wells's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

The film strives to obtain lofty absurdist and existentialist goals. The film does do all the necessary things to have the makings for this absurdism, but the film never adds up to anything. It feels so exceedingly mundane and disconnected that the affectations become grating. It falls short of anything of note. The real guilt of this film lies with it being forgettable, which is the most damning thing for a film.

7. denis.salazar's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

I loved this short film because it had a lot of simbolism and truth. What I could see is how - in these times- lot of people don´t have their own ideas. Some people want to know what happen in the "outworld" and they are told the same things over and over again. Here, in México a lot of info don´t get into the country, I mean young people ask for info and the country says "but there are red and green"

8. filmingilman's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

A 20-minute long joke with a very predictable punchline. Some interesting visuals.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Reminded me of the old whisper a secret bit where one person whispers some message in the ear of one person who then repeats that message to another who repeats it to another and so on and so forth and the message mutates to become something very different. Here a dream that changes in minor ways but ways that reflect the inner workings of the teller. If only the film were as interesting as that sounds.

10. Charlie's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

It was okay, I guess but I expected more.

11. captainfez's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

As enjoyable as you'd expect a Polish film about fitness to be.

12. soniczny's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

13. elainelaine.chen@gmail.com's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Interesting interpretation of how something like God was "created" and "preached" among the crowd. No personal agreement but that's what I saw.

14. lou.'s rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Could somebody please explain it to me? What's that short about, besides imaginary colour blindness?

15. A. Fitzgerald's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Crap.Tries to be too clever for itself.

16. bartkl's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

I don't mean to hate, but I simply didn't understand anything about this short. I sense a layer of symbolism that I can't grasp, and some stylistic elements feel pretentiously random. I don't like it.

17. noemi's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

solitude and friendship. soberly weird, sweet and deep.

18. Chunkino's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

An interpretive dance without the dance; an opera without the theatrics; a performance art without the performance. Subtle and delicate visual piece where the stage is fluid and we are taken to various "stages" of delightful scenes.

19. Michael Diers's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Der Kurzfilm ist eher ein langer Sketch oder Witz, der mit recht trockenem Humor eine aberwitzige Pointe hervorbringt.

20. Sergey Belov's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Занятная крипота

21. Dimitri Schmidt's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

22. Slappy McGee's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Good production value. I assume some will find meaning in this short. Not me.

23. saitosouta's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

Așa bărbați cu corp neglijent exercitează neîndemînatic în o sală plin de aer cenișiu deschis, un vis pe care îl spune un bărbat despre roșiu și verde este jefuit și repetat, în care apocalipsă sinistră rezonează cu viața de zi cu zi. Scurtmetrajul destul de ciudat. // 掠れた灰色に満ちたジムの中でだらしない肉体の男たちが鈍臭く躍動するうち、ある男が語った赤と緑についての夢が強奪され、反復され、そして日常が黙示録との共振を遂げる。頗る奇妙な短編映画だ。

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film How to Reach God Through Proper Exercising

This film takes the singular concept that people blend into one another and proceeds to spend twenty minutes beating it into the ground. It honestly plays more like a visual manual to evoking the concept than it does a particularly engaging short on its own. I got the idea pretty quickly; and I don't necessarily think the short plays especially well as comedy. It is fairly well-made, however.