1. Rocco's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Hepburn starred in more famous, iconic films, but never did she have such intoxicating chemistry with a leading man as she did with Peter O'Toole. There's a slyness and sizzle to their dalliance that makes Bogart and Peppard look like cold fish.

2. João Rocha's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Some impossible things appear in this movie, but to distract the viewer they cut the exact moment of that part (like the key scene). None the less, Audrey Hepburn is fucking superb and gives to this movie the Givenchy high class that he needs. Really enjoyable

3. Aardsy's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Charming! Also, stupid.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Succulent, séduisant, bienvenu ! www.cinefiches.com

5. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Some details in the film aren't very logical, but Audrey Hepburn's acting is superb. And Peter O'Toole is very charming. An adorable comedy. But still, some illogical scenes and how naive the main female character is really bothering me.

6. truffraud's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

i want to hide in a cupboard in a museum and plan an art heist.

7. asrdwn's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

8. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Ritz, Givenchy, Jaguar, Cartier, Paris and Champagne. This IS high-class romantic comedy. I like the way William Wyler quotes Alfred Hitchcock, I also wonder how a director can shoot a picture about a counterfeit sculpture surrounded by genuine masterpieces in a STUDIO. This is an interesting mise en abyme, isn't it? Highly recommended.

10. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

11. Liam Seeland's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

12. NC Jones's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

13. Mark's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Hepburn and O'Toole's chemistry is thoroughly intoxicating. How can anyone not fall in love with John Williams' "Two Lover's Theme?"

14. J. Rameau's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

I want to give some props to "Johnny" John Williams for the music to this great comedy. I love he was credited as Johnny.

15. Richmond Hill's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Passable caper marred as in so many films featuring Hepburn by her mawkish gaucheness and that ghastly diction and delivery. A beautiful clothes horse nevertheless.

16. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

17. Rugpjute's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

18. afuchs's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Nothing makes sense in this movie, and I still like it.

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

20. Valerie Chiang's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

i enjoyed this movie immensely. reminds me of Stanley Donen's "Charade," and i swear there is more than one actor who was in both movies (Audrey Hepburn being one of them, of course). i also think i'm in love with Peter O'Toole...

21. Elisou's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

22. Nutter Jr's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

Loved it! Hepburn is truly adorable and O'Toole such a charmer. This is the type of film that will keep you smiling all along (apart from the bits that you might be laughing hard!). Definitely recommended!

23. Nikolas's rating of the film How to Steal a Million

By far my favorite Audrey Hepburn film. I think she and Peter O'Toole are quite a fetching couple on-screen.