1. FISCHER's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

Le cinéaste s'amuse avec talent et astuce des invraisemblances du genre... www.cinefiches.com

2. Blake GOBLE's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

3. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

Very inconsistent. Wanted to be an action comedy, but was too infrequent on both sides. The silliness just didn't work. Doesn't help that Bruce Willis is not a good comedic actor and that Willis and Andie MacDowell are not a good screen couple.

4. The Macho King's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

A guilty pleasure that i grew up watching for whatever reason.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

I completely agree that the film tries use too many types of humor for it to really gel. I have seen much worse films, but a good chunk of it is just banal in the end. I do admire it for the what the fuck randomness it achieves on occasion.

6. Ben Bosko's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

This notorious flop almost destroyed Sandra Bernhard's career.

8. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

9. Chris Mello's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Surreal ???????????????????????????????

10. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

Just like ShowGirls, this is another one of those average silly movies that critics love to bash to show us how "sophisticated" they are. The worst thing you can say about it is that it tries way too hard, it throws a dozen of things to the screen in hopes that something sticks. Some stuff does, i mean, Richard E Grant and Sandra Bernhard as the bad guys? Willis has done way worse than this.

11. Westley's rating of the film Hudson Hawk

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Made me want to claw my fucking eyes out. Fuck you Bruce Willis.