1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Hulk

Character driven superhero movie that received much negative reviews just because it wanted to be different and more intelligent than expected. I love how Ang Lee's used split-screens to make the movie feel like a live-action comic book. What is the downfall of the film is the strange anti-climatic ending and Nick Nolte disappoints enormously as a mumbling villain, but Jennifer Connelly and Sam Elliott are excellent.

2. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Hulk

I appreciate a movie, if nothing else, for the images it gives me. And there were some good images. Of The Hulk smashing things. Of the destruction of property. Of Jennifer Connelly. Some good images.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Hulk

Is it impossible to make a good Hulk film? A deeply flawed effort from Ang Lee (though at least it was well intentioned) which has dated terribly.

4. Corriel's rating of the film Hulk

Long and conventional except for the sometimes panelled scenes "à la comics". Fortunately lovely Jennifer Connelly is there. (2.5)

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Hulk

6. dordairobert's rating of the film Hulk

7. runfromfire's rating of the film Hulk

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Hulk

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Hulk

A noble failure whose ambition may have scared studios away from trying too hard with these superhero movies.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Hulk

Wow, that CG has not aged well. Despite that, I actually like this film a lot. It's like an arthouse superhero film.

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Hulk

Questo film, seppur molto criticato, mi è piaciuto. Ogni volta che lo trovo in TV lo rivedo con piacere ed anche l'attore che interpreta Banner mi piace.

12. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Hulk

13. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Hulk

As moving as it is frustrating. Given the bipolar nature of the titular character, this might seem perfectly appropriate. Ang Lee's knack for tackling domestic drama and repressed characters is nonetheless undermined with unintentional camp by its kitschy editing style. The use of comic panels to gloss up the content suggests that in 2003, filmmakers still doubted how much they could elevate the genre.

14. StevO's rating of the film Hulk

2 stars for the ambition of adding depth to maybe the most 2dim character in the 2dim char universe. 2 stars for the failure to fulfill such ambition

15. ABVH's rating of the film Hulk

Before Marvel started making comic book movies on assembly lane, Ang Lee tried to make art.

16. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Hulk

The greatest film about a Marvel's superhero.

17. José Neves's rating of the film Hulk

"Desire" list. Mr. Hyde is the green monster that afflicts all, Dr. Jekyll is the beautiful Eric Bana, one of the rare contemporary actors who carries - as a transfert - the facial dimension of classical actors - see Charles Farrell. In this film, by far the best of Ang Lee, due to the mutations that is constantly subjected, Bana is regularly naked and the least that can be said is "sacrosanct" mutation.

18. Troy Savory's rating of the film Hulk

Ang Lee loves his money nowerdays. Money over substance. This is so terrible.

19. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Hulk

20. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film Hulk

i prefered the look and feel of the hulk in this movie, but Eric Bana didn't pull off the role as Bruce Banner. My perfect Hulk movie would be the HULK from this movie but with a weedy Edward Norton type as the scientist Banner.

21. chrstphrtlbt's rating of the film Hulk

don't make me Ang Lee, you wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee

22. REH1101's rating of the film Hulk

Ange Lee directed the Hulk? Bahahhahahahahahahahahahah.

23. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Hulk

"Ang Lee...you have directed the Hulk film, you must be very excited and proud, but...don't make me anglee...you won't like it when I'm anglee." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHC13MYcrR4

24. Junda Mane's rating of the film Hulk

This was one of my favourite Comic Books films back in the days, and to be honest it still is. A LOT of people hated this though...oh well, haters gon' hate...