1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Hulk

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Hulk

3. runfromfire's rating of the film Hulk

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Hulk

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Hulk

A noble failure whose ambition may have scared studios away from trying too hard with these superhero movies.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Hulk

Wow, that CG has not aged well. Despite that, I actually like this film a lot. It's like an arthouse superhero film.

7. Star Lord's rating of the film Hulk

Questo film, seppur molto criticato, mi è piaciuto. Ogni volta che lo trovo in TV lo rivedo con piacere ed anche l'attore che interpreta Banner mi piace.

8. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Hulk

9. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Hulk

As moving as it is frustrating. Given the bipolar nature of the titular character, this might seem perfectly appropriate. Ang Lee's knack for tackling domestic drama and repressed characters is nonetheless undermined with unintentional camp by its kitschy editing style. The use of comic panels to gloss up the content suggests that in 2003, filmmakers still doubted how much they could elevate the genre.

10. StevO's rating of the film Hulk

2 stars for the ambition of adding depth to maybe the most 2dim character in the 2dim char universe. 2 stars for the failure to fulfill such ambition

11. ABVH's rating of the film Hulk

Before Marvel started making comic book movies on assembly lane, Ang Lee tried to make art.

12. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Hulk

The greatest film about a Marvel's superhero.

13. José Neves's rating of the film Hulk

"Desire" list. Mr. Hyde is the green monster that afflicts all, Dr. Jekyll is the beautiful Eric Bana, one of the rare contemporary actors who carries - as a transfert - the facial dimension of classical actors - see Charles Farrell. In this film, by far the best of Ang Lee, due to the mutations that is constantly subjected, Bana is regularly naked and the least that can be said is "sacrosanct" mutation.

14. Troy Savory's rating of the film Hulk

Ang Lee loves his money nowerdays. Money over substance. This is so terrible.

15. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Hulk

16. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film Hulk

i prefered the look and feel of the hulk in this movie, but Eric Bana didn't pull off the role as Bruce Banner. My perfect Hulk movie would be the HULK from this movie but with a weedy Edward Norton type as the scientist Banner.

17. chrstphrtlbt's rating of the film Hulk

don't make me Ang Lee, you wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee

18. REH1101's rating of the film Hulk

Ange Lee directed the Hulk? Bahahhahahahahahahahahahah.

19. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Hulk

"Ang Lee...you have directed the Hulk film, you must be very excited and proud, but...don't make me anglee...you won't like it when I'm anglee." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHC13MYcrR4

20. Junda Mane's rating of the film Hulk

This was one of my favourite Comic Books films back in the days, and to be honest it still is. A LOT of people hated this though...oh well, haters gon' hate...

21. Gonçalo's rating of the film Hulk

Is it just me, or is this film amazingly underrated?

22. Adam Cross's rating of the film Hulk

Eric Bana is a terrible Bruce Banner, The Hulk just isn't Hulk for me and the story is baffling terrible. But! Jennifer Connelly was good - better than Liv Tyler in the 2008 film

23. Reindertot's rating of the film Hulk

24. Ed Benn's rating of the film Hulk

Hugely underappreciated. Ang Lee gave us a Hulk that works brilliantly when it works, and is a little bit silly when it doesn't. The character work for a comic book film is top notch and it's miles better than the 2008 incarnation which was nothing more than Hulk SMASH. That, and the music is just fantastic.