1. vordven's rating of the film Human

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Human

3. João Martins's rating of the film Human

The idea is simple: make people talk about their own stories, their lives, their perspectives of our world. The complexity comes within ourselves and the way we speak and the way we see things. Yann do it the best way, while filming their faces over a black background. A film that complements his gallery exhibitions worldwide.

4. Kamran's rating of the film Human

While the talking heads waver in quality and feel indifferent, its breathtaking cinematography is a glorious triumph to behold. 88/100 - Excellent (4.5)

5. -REM-'s rating of the film Human

6. Emily O's rating of the film Human

haha i got to see this for free and i thought we were all being pranked and that this was like a 3 hour lexus commercial or something. was i supposed to buy something?

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Human

Yes, it's cheesy. Yes, it's tearjerking. Yes, it's eye candy. Yes, it's not full. Yes, it's human. "Tout est possible." Thank you.

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Human

9. sacajawèale's rating of the film Human

The refinement of banality.

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Human

11. cihangir21's rating of the film Human

12. Absentia's rating of the film Human

Incredible, marvelous, stunning... (next to me there was Yann Arthus Bertrand! and i had the honor to shake his hand *_*)

13. glitchedplant's rating of the film Human

14. Inconnue's rating of the film Human

15. einhorn's rating of the film Human

Must see if you're a Human.

16. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Human

17. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Human

This perfectly depicts the human spirit in all its forms. Please watch the extended version available on youtube if you can.