1. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Human Nature

**1/2 Human Nature lacks the cohesiveness every piece of work needs - no matter how crazy and playful it is. There are many great ideas and moments in it, and probably I like it way more than Kaufman's first work Being John Malkovich, but there's just too much chaos, and it could have been a much better film in hands of BJM's director Spike Jonze. Nevertheless, it's must-see, specially for Kaufman fans.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Human Nature

One of the more underrated Kauffman-Gondry collaborations. Funny, inventive, subversive and immersive.

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Human Nature

(...)Michel Gondrys Debütfilm (nach dem Drehbuch von Charlie Kaufman) zeigt drei Charaktere im Ringen um die eigene Sexualität. Lila (Patricia Arquette) floh in die Wälder, versteckte sich dort, nachdem ihr Körper einen ungewöhnlichen Haarwuchs zeigte: Lila ist über und über mit Pelz bedeckt. Letztlich zog es sie aber zurück in die Zivilisation. Warum? Weil ihre Sex-Triebe ihr keine Ruhe mehr liessen!(...)

4. Aaken's rating of the film Human Nature

Michel Gondry has his ups and downs, this one is a lesser opus. The idea is interesting, but the result failed to raise any interest from me.

5. Giovanni Maroli's rating of the film Human Nature

Gaundry doesn't bite nor inspire.

6. Peppino's rating of the film Human Nature

Funny, comic-like movie – Michel Gondry style. Freud would have loved it.

7. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Human Nature

They call it love when they should call it sexuality. Good Kaufman, irritating Gondry.

8. Marius Weber's rating of the film Human Nature

"einer der besten Filme aller Zeiten" - Ralf

9. nilbaran's rating of the film Human Nature

Really good story, but the result is kind of boring... :-/

10. Patrick Widdess's rating of the film Human Nature

This reminded me what a great screenwriter Charlie Kaufman is. Constantly original, unpredictable and hilarious.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Human Nature

12. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Human Nature

For me, it's far from a gem and has been given scant attention for a reason. It's not very good. Perhaps it could have been but it's vastly inferior to the better Gondry/Kaufman films. If you just adore anything that Gondry does you might be happy but for me he can be great but he sometimes walks a fine line between comic yet profound and naff and irritating. Here he's not even in sight of the line. Irritating.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Human Nature

Hairy Patricia Arquette is still beautiful.

14. Algitya's rating of the film Human Nature

An uniqueness of Gondry through the one of the strongest force of nature .... and french's Otto ...

15. Ale/M's rating of the film Human Nature

the unauthorized remake of "Bingo Bongo"

16. derives's rating of the film Human Nature

A very simple movie which could have been much more developed. Pleasant and absurd, but not enough crazy and sadly, too much predictable.

17. Zappe's rating of the film Human Nature

18. lolhiphop's rating of the film Human Nature

Funny tale reminiscent of Oedipius' myth and underlining nature versus nurture...

19. Tyler Anthony's rating of the film Human Nature

Seems like this film is way under-appreciated. It is a really amazing movie and should be considered a equal member of Kaufman's canon.

20. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film Human Nature

Not so great, but not so bad either. It plays out a lot of original themes (both light and personal) that Gondry and Kaufman love. Funny.

21. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Human Nature

great movie that i've never heard anyone else talk about.

22. REH1101's rating of the film Human Nature

A film with philosophical value that doesn't make you feel like someone is wasting their time thinking too much? Why how refreshing.

23. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Human Nature

i don't know what's wrong with all the critics out there. this is a one harshly underrated movie. This first Gondry-Kauffman collaboration is just as good as...other Gondry-Kauffman collaboration. even more,it has one great philosophical discussion that can arise after watching this.and Eowyn herself, Miranda Otto is sexy as hell in this too

24. Justin Kane's rating of the film Human Nature

I want to like this film more than I do, I think I need to reexamine it. The forest scenes are a little campy but I suppose thats the point. I really like Patricia Arquette here.