1. André Emidio's rating of the film Person to Person

Sweet, lovely and warm. I like seeing people's daily life and it's own trivialities. There's always some treasure on the corner, like Charlie Parker's The Bird Blows Blue. :)

2. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Person to Person

It's really like watching a comic strip unravel. Despite having some darkness and despair inherently attached to it, the only thing you feel is the sweetness. It's such a sweet and warm movie, with its quirky characters and oddball humor. It doesn't feel scripted, despite being so. I will forever identify with Bene, whose soft spot is music. I hear you, man.

3. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Person to Person

Film choral assez bancal, Manhattan Stories peine à proposer des histoires qui marquent réellement malgré un joli casting et une étude de caractères plutôt réussie. Une journée new-yorkaise sympathique, à défaut d'être mémorable. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/manhattan-stories-film-choral-asthmatique

4. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Person to Person

60% great and like 40% annoying

5. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Person to Person

Un seguito spirituale di un film di Woody Allen...

6. João Martins's rating of the film Person to Person

People with struggles... but for me it was also a struggle to watch the whole film and give it more than an OK importance, here and there. There were some good things though: Tavi Gevinson's character script; the Abbi and Michael Cera singing in the car scene being one of the most awkward scenes on cinema but it felt funny watching it. The soul-jazzy soundtrack is also very good.

7. ju's rating of the film Person to Person

8. aconeyisland's rating of the film Person to Person

9. Били Питон's rating of the film Person to Person

10. carlaf's rating of the film Person to Person

How did this get into so many festivals?!

11. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Person to Person

should've told only the bene story.

12. uenus's rating of the film Person to Person

13. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Person to Person

14. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Person to Person

I didn't think Person to Person amounted to much — at first. I thought I was watching some Alex Ross Perry thing, and honestly I haven't been in the mood for an Alex Ross Perry thing. Anyway, Person to Person is a delicate little movie full of small and simple treasures. Like Ben Rosenfield, who comes back to life after brutally being murdered by a hazy monster in Twin Peaks.

15. C's rating of the film Person to Person

too obvious, not funny enough, not sharp at all, so many awful lines, tries too hard for a warmness it doesn't achieve, too heavy a hand, too pleased with itself, too many men; the teen parts esp are so embarrassingly + poorly written, edging into insulting (to women/teen girls, people who like good writing); the journalists + jewelry store parts are ok when Cera isn't being made to make multiple throwaway rape jokes