1. captainfez's rating of the film Humpday

I wish he hadn't opened the fucking door, frankly.

2. Rex Freeman's rating of the film Humpday

Typical American rubbish.

3. jezebel's rating of the film Humpday

I had belly laughs throughout this movie. Its simply a blokie film and what makes it all the more poignant is that it was made by a woman. I have to check her other movies out.

4. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Humpday

5. namsai k.'s rating of the film Humpday

ชอบที่มันตลกมากจนขำออกมาดังๆได้ แบบมันตลกมากๆ แต่ดูไปดูมามันก็ spiritual เป็นเรื่องเกี่ยวกับชีวิต ตัวละครดีเกินจริงไปหน่อยมั้ง แล้วส่วนตัวถ้ามันดราม่าไปให้สุดกว่านี้ก็จะชอบมาก .-.

6. Manolau's rating of the film Humpday

7. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Humpday

A very very, very silly premise delivers a film which isn't quite as daft. Features some on-screen conversations the like of which will not be matched by much I ever see again. Call it Beyond the Valley of the Awks, I mean sheeeesh.

8. Camera Magica's rating of the film Humpday

I love you.Fuck!. I'm sorry. I love you. Fuck. Sorry. I 'sorry. I fuck you. Love. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Humpday

I think of this as less of a movie, and more of an illustration of a concept with humorous dialogue thrown in. It's one of those comedies that mines the uncomfortable. I just don't think it's honest.

10. Thomas's rating of the film Humpday

Decent enough premise which, thanks to solid performances from the ensemble cast, maintains anticipation throughout. Could have been much worse in less capable hands, as are so many similar 'bromance' movies of this kind.

11. Dan's rating of the film Humpday

Love the realist style and content. The tension is brilliant and the actors immense, no anti-climax here!

12. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Humpday

A funny and sweet look at some people who aren't really sure of what to do about a nagging sensation at the back of their minds making them think that they need to do something pretty crazy to somehow make up for the potential missed opportunities and compromises that have led them to their current circumstances.

13. Babak Jani's rating of the film Humpday

I Liked it!!! But I guess it's made by the wrong person. At least what I feel about it.

14. Millie's rating of the film Humpday

Really interesting idea. Felt raw, real and relatable.

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Humpday

Sadly embarrassing, is it a comedy or a catalogue of things not to do in sexual relationships. I would find it funny if it was not so representative of the reality of the experimentally non monogamous who come and trash it for the considerate ethically non monogamous. The little meta bit at the end somewhat saves the thing.

16. Penelope q's rating of the film Humpday

Love the whole scene in the hotel

17. Tja's rating of the film Humpday

This is a snooze-fest around the too-familiar indy theme of an unconventional bearded brother turning up unannounced to stay with clean-shaven conventional married sibling and causing furrowed brows all round. The duet conversations are simply interminable. Longing to hear someone shout "Grow up!" A filmic concept as subtle as the title.

18. Anton Panettiere's rating of the film Humpday

This film is a talkie. But every single minute had me riveted. And the dialogue was so perfect it felt like a documentary, not a feature film.

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Humpday

Good dialogue, as mumblecore often has, and was interesting to see Josh Leonard do something else.

20. Paul and Wade's rating of the film Humpday

Two guys have some questions about their own sexuality, and when towards the end they finally get down to it, they learn something about themselves that most gay men knew from the first ten minutes of the film. Humph!day.

21. Caillouquiroule's rating of the film Humpday

Un film qui ne fait pas grand chose de son sujet, qui n'ose rien. C'est pas détestable, juste inintéressant.

22. Eyelyyy Mufasa's rating of the film Humpday

23. Leo's rating of the film Humpday

The first 2/3 is good, the last third at the hotel that is supposed to be a climax is very boring and slow. Unfortunately they lost it by the end...

24. Kwoh Tidian's rating of the film Humpday

More complex than it initially appears.