1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Hunger

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Hunger

3. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Hunger

4. angeldromero's rating of the film Hunger

A yearning desire for freedom. Probably the best performance I've seen by Michael Fassbender and and it was an impressive debut film for McQueen. As a side note, the 24-minute scene has a special place in my heart.

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Hunger

6. Doğukan Doğu's rating of the film Hunger

7. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Hunger

The message is clear and the images are powerful. I'd say I admire the film more than I actually like it. The images unsettled me, but I wasn't emotionally invested.

8. Arijan's rating of the film Hunger

9. sebekk's rating of the film Hunger

Drastic (dehuminazing) times call for drastic (existential) measures

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Hunger

At the end of the day you wonder what happened to compassion. The elections of Reagan and Thatcher signaled a refusal by politicians to be seen as weak. The general consensus amongst conservatives was that the poor had been taking advantage of us. So Reagan ignored AIDS and freed the mentally ill. We still haven't had a compassionate leader. We let ourselves be ruled by fear mongers, war criminals, and the corrupt.

11. João R's rating of the film Hunger

Above all, its simplicity echoes the pain and violence here portrayed. The silence and the thick atmosphere were admirable compliments to the final striking hunger.

12. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Hunger

"Cos my life is a real life, not some theological exercise, some religious trick that's got fuck all to do with living. Jesus Christ had a backbone, but see them disciples, every disciple since, you're just jumping in and out of the rhetoric and dead-end semantics. You need the revolutionary, the political soldier, to give life a pulse, a direction..."

13. tri ...'s rating of the film Hunger

That dialoque with priest... I'm speechless.

14. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Hunger

it is a bad idea to keep on eating pizza while watching this. terrible idea.

15. andretz's rating of the film Hunger

steve mcqueen acaba de ganhar um novo fã.

16. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Hunger

17. Kevin's rating of the film Hunger

Damn near perfect. Some seriously tough, heart-wrenching scenes, but some seriously beautiful ones too.

18. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Hunger

I think this is exceptional stuff with absolutely mind-boggling scenes and first rate creation by Fassbender. It might be his best role actually. I was fond of the visual notes here particularly.

19. Trunfos's rating of the film Hunger

20. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Hunger

This happens in 1981/20th Century; Europe; Northern Ireland. You know what came into my mind immediately? 1775/18th Century; North America. The people were screaming: "To arms, to arms! The British are coming!" At last the Americans could get rid of the English red coats. Not so the Northern Irish People. 'The Troubles' never stopped, ethnic & sectarian separations still continue. Beyond belief, but ture.

21. João Martins's rating of the film Hunger

A big applause for this Michael Fassbender act, one of the most promising actors of his generation. A realistic and rigorous film about Bobby Sands and Margarette Thatcher.

22. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Hunger

23. alchimia's rating of the film Hunger

24. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Hunger

An incredibly raw and visceral film which achieves so much with so few words. McQueen and Fassbender = WOW.