1. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

2. adalpi's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

Beautiful film/documentary!

3. Mike's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

Slow. Meditative. Pretty. Isn't so much about the action as it is about life just flowing by. As a filmmaker myself I wish the director used a different aspect ratio to emphasize the beautiful landscapes that were shot. 1.85 seems like such a waste. A nitpicky criticism but 2.35 would have made this so much more engrossing by contrasting the vast landscapes with the small individuals. Beautiful sound design though.

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

Long lingering shots that force you to contemplate the beauty of isolation and the wondrous desolation of ice/snow scapes that end in horizons of glittering ocean and towers of cloud. I wanted to step into the frame if only for a brief moment to experience the slow time of these individuals who live their lives within this world.

5. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

Hypnotic film with few words. Incredible.

6. T Mills's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

Though I wish it had the intensity of the brilliant Leviathan, which totally immersed viewers (and uncomfortably so) in the world of deep sea fishing, this film was still powerful, especially in the last fifteen minutes. Not easy to watch and a more meditative/observational piece, I look back on it only hours later with a lot of admiration.

7. Julian Renard's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

This documentary is huge on the atmosphere and pretty light on providing additional contextual information. As a result, you have no choice but emotionally empathize with these hunters from the other side of the planet. I kept thinking about how some images were strangely familiar to me: I have seen the same things, either in real life or in what our occidental society gave me to watch.

8. jenesuispasanglais@gmail.com's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

This is a nicely un-romantic view of a remote people. The film develops rhythm with is slow pans and seemingly lengthy shots, which I suppose mirrors a slow pace of life. Too many closeups on people eating and preparing their food, but otherwise it is a refreshing sort of documentary without voiceover.

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Hunters Since the Beginning of Time

jesus, why did i see this? i will start eating insects, the food of future, like john the baptist. a bug mac, please!