1. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

Funny, schmaltzy, a treat. But I might be prejudiced because I love everyone in the movie, from Shangie (robbed!) to Rachel Dratch, from Alyssa to Margaret Cho. It's like a slumber party with all my favorite queer and odd people. Not exactly John Waters, but will do splendidly for his hiatus.

2. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

love bianca, love the message, but... ham

3. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

It has a lot of important messages, but that's the problem. They fail to put em together properly. It's such a shame because Bianca is hilarious as always.

4. patríciapinho's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

i love you bianca but this is the movie equivalent of the greasy cheap pizza you eat when you're drunk that you thought you needed but ultimately will give you diarrhea as soon as you get home

5. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

6. Erklgh's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

B-A-D. But still clapping for all the lgbt representation.

7. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

8. jxn's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

the opening credits has me thinking this is gonna be the worst movie i'd seen in my life but i actually found it super endearing when it got to del rio.

9. Massimiliano S's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

10. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

Bianca and the whole theme deserved better

11. lina maj's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

I have followed Bianca del Rio on RuPaul's Drag Race and was really happy about the upcoming movie, yet not impressed about the outcome. Most of the actors seemed either uninvolved or completely overacting their parts. Yet, Bianca does show the duality of a drag persona beautifully.

12. Mal du siècle's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

13. f-nanda's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

It has an important message but I didnt think it handle it properly. Fun but will not be a classic. Maybe I didnt like very much because I never thought Del Rio was funny. I want more of Shangela!

14. starlolix's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

15. msmichel's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

Fun film despite its low production values that finds a gay New York teacher transplanted in Texas soon fired by the homophobic school he's been assigned. His revenge? Take the job in full drag and wreak havoc on those who wronged him. The jokes fall mostly flat but the film has its charms regardless.

16. Disa's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

"You're the prettiest girl on the planet...... Planet of the apes!"

17. yasdnil's rating of the film Hurricane Bianca

Dying to see this. BALONEY!