1. Danu Labda's rating of the film Hush

2. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Hush

3.5 That's a badass deaf woman!

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Hush

In one way, quite a rote thriller-horror, but creative limitation, a compelling lead and organic progression lends itself to immersive storytelling. By no means ground-breaking within its genre, but certainly competent.

4. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Hush

I think this movie gave away a lot too early on. The timing is really bad, like when the 'villain' first appears... it felt quite out of place. It wouldn't hurt to have some more development before. And the bathtub scene! Ridiculous. After that, I kept waiting for that thing when the whole movie was just the brilliant new idea the main character finally had for her new book. But of course that doesn't happen either!

5. rafabauer's rating of the film Hush

6. PeterK94's rating of the film Hush

Solid set up with several moments that had me engrossed but my disbelief kept being suspended by only-in-a-movie moments. Real care and research went into incorporating the protagonist’s deafness which added to the believability.

7. sebekk's rating of the film Hush

8. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Hush

This is a minimalist, smart, cleverly made cat-and-mouse thriller combined with tense & breathless horror. Although it is full of things we've seen all before in countless other movies, we can never get enough of them; when they're done very well! Isn't it so? The acting of Kate Siegel is great: her magnetic screen presence, her intense pale eyes and expressive face delivers authenticity & credibility all the way.

9. Kreg's rating of the film Hush

A thoughtful take on a tired formula

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Hush

11. rksw's rating of the film Hush

paranoid sampe ubun-ubun the reason gamau tinggal sendirian

12. Sara Castro's rating of the film Hush

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Hush

Come spesso capita in questo genere di film, un'idea assolutamente brillante non basta a realizzare un film veramente valido, ma in questo caso il risultato è decisamente sopra la media. I clichè sono molti, ma la tensione viene tenuta alta e diverse scene sono tutt'altro che scontate, cosa assai rara per questo filone cinematografico.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Hush

The part where the home invader appears right behind the lead in the bathtub does not make any fucking sense! Other than that it is a well crafted film with some genuine suspense

15. tima's rating of the film Hush

I bet the killer dude mains hanzo on overwatch

16. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Hush

2.7. Workmanlike, yes; but, well, it works. Gimmicky, no doubt; but, well, gee whiz.

17. Steve G.'s rating of the film Hush

An entire movie based around a bloke who refuses to break windows.

18. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Hush

Watch Wait Until Dark instead.

19. lndah's rating of the film Hush

Still a better love story than Twilight

20. Henrique Garcês's rating of the film Hush

21. Onbestendig's rating of the film Hush

22. aliasgenius's rating of the film Hush

Very solid, smart thriller. 3.5/5

23. João R's rating of the film Hush

Interesting premise, followed by a savorless core of the story and covered up with a predictable ending. It could had had more depth due to its character.

24. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Hush

I find that it has less jump scare and more strategic survival tactics. It doesn't try too hard to scare the audience by showing a montage of big revelations unecessary to the plot. It's simple storytelling and well executed.