1. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

2. André Bernardo's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

The UFO phenomenon and the 9/11 event analysis is poor in the sense that it could be much more well developed. Still, I find it a very informative and well done documentary.

3. Wasunan T's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

i have always wanted to watch a documentary like this

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Explains everything on the news

5. limited-space's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

6. Nuno Lopes's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

7. Susie Bijan's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

really want to have a drink with curtis - it's on me

8. Vincent T's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

As always, it's hard to judge the information one doesn't know much about, but nonetheless Hypernormalisation has the power to provoke and to manipulate. Of course, film is hardly a wonderful dialectic medium.

9. s.birowo's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

another form of political propaganda that is worth noticing

10. Wing Narada's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

“Today abstraction is no longer that of the map, the double, the mirror, or the concept. Simulation is no longer that of a territory, a referential being, or a substance. It is the generation by models of a real without origin or reality: a hyperreal.” — Jean Baudrillard

11. gld48's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

12. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Disturbing information binge suffering from overstretch. Cannot help myself from sometimes feeling the fingers of conspiracy theories scratching the back of my head and making me frown at all this. Need to reflect on this urgently.

13. cin-e-phile22's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

There is alot happening here surely.On one hand it is such a colossal sketch of our modern times .On the other hand,could it be that this film is so paranoid that people will fail to see what's beneath the paranoia.Perceptions are being carefully woven here,with great technique and material.Calling it a docu would be very foolish and simplistic.Experimental essay.Propaganda for some.Deconstruction of ideas for others

14. goulton green's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Grounding a new political discourse on the base of BBC news and commission it has been proved here can not deliver a genuine political stand. To paraphrase:" BBC is telling truth only from 3am-4am night Sunday to Monday." Let us have a look. Why "managing perception" on Syria is taking the largest time portion of all topics in the program that isn't about Syria. Why so much of constructing consent of Syria's ...

15. Noli Manaig's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

The skewering & skewing of world history. When this documentary, bankrolled by BBC, touches on such hypernormal phenomena as regime change & perception management, does it ever feel a pang of irony? A twinge of guilt? BBC, complicit in the distortion of geopolitical events, takes a self-serving metaposition. Hypernormalization is BBC coopting hypernormality again: it claims immunity to it, that it alone is normal.

16. Renton47's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Exhilarating, a messy info-dump that scrambles to make connections in this sprawling interconnectedness. Essentially a Curtis best-of, touching on techno-utopia's, Western imperialism, conspiracy as distraction. Hell he even makes a tragic figure out of Gaddafi. I still think he works best in episode format, but this an improvement from the sparse nature of Bitter Lake. Essential document of the times.

17. Max Seqgar's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Not much new in narrative style (Baudrillard/Virilio) or structural insight (Watzlawick's How Real Is Real? would be a great side read); but its still very unique and fresh in scope and contemporary setting which all previous references lack. A mammoth journalistic work!

18. Jugend21's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

19. -REM-'s rating of the film HyperNormalisation

20. ughchenausea's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

21. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

I guess the broad psychological angle that takes up an uncomfortable amount of time is a necessary component, insomuch as we're aiming at a totality here. Can't he just look up the word "symptom" for once? Sequence of "these all happened before 9-11" is well made; I read about the same phenom in an undergraduate journal. Misnames the problem, but seems concerned enough with pretension.

22. adina's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

23. Matthew Martens's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

For some of us, our first Curtis is an absolute mind-bender, a curtain-raiser, a pants-kicking eye-opener, and suchlike. For me it was Century of the Self. Several films later, the magic is far from gone--Curtis remains transfixing, and still delivers, segment by segment, terrifically useful information--but his governing conceit of revealing our times' governing conceit seems more smoke-machine than skeleton key.3.5

24. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film HyperNormalisation

Highly recommended if you want to know what's out there happening in the real world.