1. RoRoRoro's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

3. DSPRKY's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Moments of narrative and metacinematic playfulness are not enough to overcome the dull, baldly political interview-style premise of this film.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Not sure why this got a Criterion release. It's hard to watch now in our current context unless you lived during that time or cared about those issues. Most people just skip over the politics and go straight for the sex.

5. marco's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

free to love sexual revolution

6. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

7. postblueink's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

8. Aardsy's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

You can totally see it.

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

(...)Nach dem Abspann von I Am Curious war ich wirklich erleichtert, dass ich nicht 1968 leben muss. Ich bin nicht verpflichtet, permanent Vietnam oder Franco zu stammeln und ich muss auch nicht das schönste Geheimnis der Welt mit jedem x-beliebigen teilen. (Dazu gibts unsere Film List "1968" auf cinegeek.de

10. Dimpfelmoser66's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

It's nice that this film exists, although at times it is a bit painful to watch. I guess you have to see it in the context of the era what with everything that happened elsewhere in the world, but unlike all the Nouvelle Vague stuff that was done a few years earlier, it doesn't really make you wanna live in the sixties.

11. thivai abhor's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

The film was no doubt adventurous in its depiction of politics and sexuality. Unfortunately it was lacking, for the most part, narrative and imagistic sensibility. This is not to say there were not moments of excellence either way, just that those moments were overwhelmed by repetitive dross.

12. lina maj's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

I wish I had seen this as a teenager. Lena could have been an inspiration!

13. schoenswetter's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Selten so lustige Film im Film Sprünge gesehen. Schade, dass heute nur noch so wenig experimentiert wird. Das war doch lustig!

14. ara's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

15. mad's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Jag är nyfiken - blå

16. REH1101's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Anyone ever see the Simpsons episode titled "I Am Furious - Yellow"?

17. IcandIPusher's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

I thought this movie was AWESOME!!! I Loved how it jumped between theatrical and reality....can't wait to watch I Am Curious-Blue

18. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Nyman is absolutely stunning, I loved everything about this film.

19. soiwaswrong's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

It's like watching a modern day Godard because of those political discussions, but what makes it much better is that you can easily understand what the issue is because of the documentary-ish style on some parts unlike those very technical lines of Godard which sometimes becomes so pretentious.. But don't get me wrong because I'm a huge Godard fan!!!!

20. DK's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Just about transcends the scandal. Yes, it fizzles out a bit after a promising, energetic opening, but still surprisingly relevant in parts. Altogether an only occasionally sluggish blend of sex and politics. With some lovely, lovely black and white photography.

21. Juhana Inkeriläinen's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Hey Hey hey, beats Godard anytime!!!

22. Freddie Sutton's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

I am not that curious anymore after seeing it, but it was required viewing for me as part of the Bergman film extended family tree. meh.

23. Geir Friestad's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

Intriguing and funny at times, but far too meandering for my taste, and in the end couldn't help but think that the movie reviews itself with its final line: "Thank god it's over."

24. K L's rating of the film I Am Curious—Yellow

I love this and Makavejev's films for depicting, in active, interesting ways, young women pursuing questions about politics.