1. lostlevel's rating of the film I Am Dina

Really I'm giving it 2 stars because I think I know what it was going for.

2. msmichel's rating of the film I Am Dina

Bornedal and Cornell's adaptation of the novel by Herbjorg Wassmo starts off strongly but loses itself along the way unable to come to terms with the supernatural element in a satisfying way. Performances and styles vary throughout with Maria Bonnevie expressive but in over her head. Well shot by Dan Laustsen the film was the highest budgeted film shot in Norway up to that time.

3. between7skies's rating of the film I Am Dina

I have seen this movie few years ago. I woud hardly give it any star. It spiralled very quickly from bad to worst. The proposition of the filmmaker is all over the place, and the acting is really dismal. Sorry, I usually stay away from giving bad reviews, as a sort of considertion for effort of the filmmaker, but I couldn't resist here.

4. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film I Am Dina

Very dark movie with death, sex, power and control as its central themes.

5. İpek Çakır's rating of the film I Am Dina

The film started in an exciting and interesting way but I can't say it stayed exciting all through the plot. Though it is a good story, something was missing maybe a good scenario or good acting..

6. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film I Am Dina

I m going to write a a ruthless criticism , sorry but I haven't seen such bad actress for a long time. Her every expressions are full of with exaggeration . there are bad overactings. I couldnt understand this director 's behavior for bothersome details. one star for depardieu , one star for mikkelsen.

7. victoria bedolla's rating of the film I Am Dina

I read through the written reviews before watching the movie, unsure whether to make the commitment to a 2hr + film. Having be attracted to the photo, I decided to go ahead and watch it. I throughly enjoyed it. I liked that I felt a bit confused by Dina. I wasn't sure if I should relate to her or disdain her. In the end, she just seemed to embody all that which makes life difficult: loss.

8. Eduardo Gengo's rating of the film I Am Dina

It started very interesting, but then after some minutes it was not that good any more.

9. Prabodh's rating of the film I Am Dina

Beautiful movie in a weird way

10. deepak kamdhar's rating of the film I Am Dina

11. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film I Am Dina

12. EivindMN's rating of the film I Am Dina

I innhold fremstår filmen som en stor kalkun, men dristig klipping og overraskende godt formspråk redder den opp noe.

13. Heather's rating of the film I Am Dina

Not great. Not great at all.

14. dana danger's rating of the film I Am Dina

A real mess of a film - way, way too long with way, way too many plotlines. No one involved realized that making us feel sorry for Dina is different than making us empathize with her - she's a totally unlikeable protagonist, and so the movie has nothing to cling to for two hours. It is beautiful, though.

15. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film I Am Dina

About 6,578 things were going on in this film.