1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film I Am Legend

this could have been a masterpiece if they've kept the original ending

2. Shahin Katila's rating of the film I Am Legend

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film I Am Legend

For a fan of the book, this film is a travesty. The CGI is bad, the film is workman like until the ending which just invalidates everything that has come before it. Will Smith is no longer a star who can carry these films.....

4. JasonAv's rating of the film I Am Legend

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film I Am Legend

I remember the dog storyline more vividly than Smith's

6. dordairobert's rating of the film I Am Legend

7. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film I Am Legend

Entertaining popcorn movie. Not less & not more. Will Smith doing fine and also the dog.

8. Ryan327's rating of the film I Am Legend

*for the version with the alternative ending

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film I Am Legend

Interest in the film dies not much long after the dog. The scene in which Smith dispatches his lone companion is his best performance since his Fresh Prince days.

10. T-Cruise's rating of the film I Am Legend

The dog died and that was sad

11. Pahri's rating of the film I Am Legend

12. ikkini's rating of the film I Am Legend

Comment gâcher avec brio un superbe roman. Si les premières minutes du film ont quelque chose d'époustouflant, ce film perd complètement le sujet original pour en faire un nanar sans intérêt.

13. Star Lord's rating of the film I Am Legend

Film apocalittici che, quasi sempre, trovano il mio consenso. Questo è ben fatto e Will Smith fa una gran parte.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film I Am Legend

15. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film I Am Legend

The dog was the best actor in this and it wasn't even animated. Or it was, but not fully like that cool dog from Danger 5.

16. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film I Am Legend

Aferrado a una esperanza, él resiste contra la amenaza zombie. Admiraba a Bob Marley, uno de mis artistas favoritos. Pierde a su perrita y ya no le quedaba más que darle cara a la amenaza. Hasta que en el delirio, una joven madre lo salva. En el transcurso encuentra la cura que salvaría a la humanidad y se la encarga a ésta joven, dejándola en un refugio con su hijo. Buena actuación Will Smith.

17. Levent Güçer's rating of the film I Am Legend

18. Polyglot's rating of the film I Am Legend

If Shrek is the last movie on Earth, I rather be killed by the vampire zombies.

19. Arisu's rating of the film I Am Legend

20. kopfkompass's rating of the film I Am Legend

The shots of the empty city were awesome.

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film I Am Legend

22. GomesMarcos's rating of the film I Am Legend

This is bad. A tipical sunday afternoon movie. No plot, no great acting, just a man and a dog in a city with some new age zombies...

23. MAO1's rating of the film I Am Legend

24. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film I Am Legend

Fyi, alternate ending is superior.