1. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film I Am Love

2. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film I Am Love

The countryside scenes are so beautifully crafted and intense, they were awe-inspiring. Other than that, the movie never really took off for me, despite being consistently good and welcoming. The twist was definitely unexpected.

3. hemachandra's rating of the film I Am Love

4. anacecil's rating of the film I Am Love

Muy buena !!!! Una mujer atrapada en una tradicional familia Italiana. Encuentra el amor y empieza a vivir !!!

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film I Am Love

Great cinematography in a terrible movie. Inventive sex scene.

6. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film I Am Love

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film I Am Love

8. Frastro's rating of the film I Am Love

Great intense and touchy drama

9. kopfkompass's rating of the film I Am Love

Featuring one of the weirdest sex scenes that I ever saw. Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it. You can't tell that anyway. You have to watch it. And listen to it since the score is ace.

10. armsoreal's rating of the film I Am Love

watching this film on 12 april 2014, i didn't know it would change my life forever.

11. afuchs's rating of the film I Am Love

It could be a "visually stunning" film ruined by bad narrative, but instead it's an unoriginal inane melodrama that could not be saved by the beauty of its visuals.

12. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film I Am Love

This film's beginning is simply masterful. The cinematography! The composition! Music by John Adams! The use of architecture and interior decoration for characterization! And Tilda Swinton! But then the film descends into cheap and downright childish melodrama, ending unintentionally funny. Vain and hollow. And it started so promising...

13. Laetitia's rating of the film I Am Love

I was deeply impressed with the actors, the athmosphere and sensuality of this film.

14. truffraud's rating of the film I Am Love

in terms of cinematography, a visual feast replete with scenes of italian splendor and decadence. plotwise, little to offer. mostly a self-indulgent tale of wealthy white people who throw their insular lives slightly askew. could have been thirty minutes shorter and achieved its goal.

15. mirceabobina's rating of the film I Am Love

Very nice trailer and that's all

16. DoraBarbora's rating of the film I Am Love

Film stylistics and an abstract motifs of urban-nature brought something different to the world of family melodrama.

17. Ilaria ZuppadiZucca's rating of the film I Am Love

E un pochino di più. Tanta roba.

18. marco's rating of the film I Am Love

loneliness apathy isolation

19. Daniel Roque's rating of the film I Am Love

Though the italian cinematography and the soundtrack are incredible enough to make this movie memorable, I think I will remember it for Tilda Swinton effort to learn italian and russian just for the role of Emma. That ending was epic, but maybe a second watch will make me appreciate the whole movie a bit more.

20. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film I Am Love

There's plenty here that many won't like - the soundtrack, the melodrama, the ending etc. - but overall I was overwhelmed by the extraordinary texture of the piece. Both visually and thematically there is so much going on and Guadagnino combines a broad sumptuousness with moments of remarkable subtlety. Painfully beautiful, a film that looks back to the great Italian auteurs while being absolutely contemporary.

21. Sean Hancock's rating of the film I Am Love

I like the impassioned extroversion of Italians, but most of the cast were unremarkable here. Not bad, not distracting, but they just felt 'there'. But then the filmmaking seemed to mostly come alive when it was following Tilda Swinton, and I suppose that's the essence of it: she's the outsider falling in/out of love with a place not hers. Which is why this film works. She's at once familiar and otherworldly.

22. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film I Am Love

An amazing intimate epic, in the tradition of the great greek tragedies. Slowly and subtly building up to the climax (which actually coincides with the very end of the film), this beautifully shot melodrama has a vibrant and very dynamic directing, and another unforgettable performance from the chameleonic Tilda Swinton. After this and "A Bigger Splash" I am definitely pay attention to Luca Guadagnino's future work!

23. Katherine Lo's rating of the film I Am Love

Very stylish and intense - very Tilda Swinton.

24. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film I Am Love

Food, family, love, death, betrayal. This is a wonderful, wonderful epic – still, sensual and intense.