1. Star Lord's rating of the film I Am Number Four

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film I Am Number Four

I went to see this film with my ex-boyfriend at the time. Based on the rate you can see how bad both this film and the date were.

3. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film I Am Number Four

4. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film I Am Number Four

5. Johanna Hentschel's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Love this film! Does anyone know if there ever will be a sequel?

6. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Surprisingly good. There's some tense moments, the action is handled quite well, and I found the villains genuinely scary. Also Alex Pettyfer is real easy on the eyes.

7. Junda Mane's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Fun but generic teen sci-fi actioner suffers from a bland lead in Pettyfer, still Teresa Palmer is fantastic as the ass-kicking Number 6. If only the entire film revolved around her instead...sigh

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film I Am Number Four

The soundtrack is a number 4, but the movie is below 0.

9. Justin Vicari's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Great special effects. And it's brilliant to have the power source come from the young man's palms, which are known for getting sweaty under pressure in "puberty." It's too slick of course, and why does the alien Superman always turn out to be American? But Pettyfer gets two hot chicks *and* a nerdy, hero-worshiping twink, so that's gotta be some kind of new record.

10. Jason Chan's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Dianna Agron deserves a better film.

11. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Pretty predictable, but enjoyable nonetheless.

12. eveningflares's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Watched it for Timothy Olyphant. Not that great but I enjoyed parts of it.

13. Gonçalo Lamas's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Your number is more like zero. Just saying...

14. theegreatone's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Timothy Olyphant is wasted in these movies.

15. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film I Am Number Four

16. Ghost Dinosaur's rating of the film I Am Number Four

the kind of movie where a guy can shriek in pain while his leg appears to be burning and the girl he was just about to make out with responds by running away and shouting to friends "he's some kind of freak!" obeying cliche is always more important than asking your characters to behave like human beings.

17. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film I Am Number Four

You know how to hide your extremely low budget? Shoot all of the special effects laden scenes at night!

18. Valu2009's rating of the film I Am Number Four

s-t-e-r-e-o-t-y-p-e-s (and boring).

19. nowhere_fast's rating of the film I Am Number Four

20. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film I Am Number Four

If the sequel of twilight vampire film finished then this should be the replacement. But judging by the lazy title, and number five has already appear, so there will be so many sequel of this mundane Michael Bay production to follow. Do you notice the cast with blonde hair? That's Bay's trademark - and it is not number one. But why bothered.

21. pluviosity's rating of the film I Am Number Four

sad, this could be good. ..or at least a bit entertaining.

22. KadyLady's rating of the film I Am Number Four

Felt mediocre to the max. Although I did like the character Diano Aragon played. (That's her name right? Ionno. Glee kinda killed the idea of a title sequence.) The photographer, I'm highly jealous of her film camera collection.

23. Christian Gultom's rating of the film I Am Number Four

for some reasons, this one looks like a lame,stupid,bad version of Harry Potter..

24. Anne's rating of the film I Am Number Four

More entertaining than I thought it would be. Too bad the love story was quite lame.