1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film i am sam

2. Anca.'s rating of the film i am sam

couldn't make it to the end

3. James Mackin's rating of the film i am sam

Pardon my language (I'm not sure why retard is a bad word now), but I guess you really can't go full retard.

4. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film i am sam

5. Star Lord's rating of the film i am sam

Le 5 stelle sarebbero d'obbligo ma, onestamente, è tanto triste quanto bello. "Lucy in the sky with diamonds.."

6. JasonAv's rating of the film i am sam

7. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film i am sam

All the audience-pandering, syrupy corniness of the whole thing prevents my eyes from seeing any true beauty or truth in this besides Pfeiffer's and Fanning's performances.

8. Kortirion's rating of the film i am sam

9. bunkbedd's rating of the film i am sam

10. NunoMBQBorges's rating of the film i am sam

The feels on this one are real :'(

11. Shohta's rating of the film i am sam

12. camille's rating of the film i am sam

13. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film i am sam

14. carolinmue's rating of the film i am sam

I should probably thank my dear English teacher now for watching great movies with us that educate and are a joy to watch. Sam is a babe. Very American but also very touching.

15. xPanchi's rating of the film i am sam

Sean Penn otra vez magnifico!!!.......la pelicula es para llorar total pq es un gallo tontorrin que le dejan a su guagua para criar solito :( El ama a su hija y lucha contra todo el mundo que lo cree incompetente...snif ...banda sonora The Beatles...........es genial!

16. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film i am sam

He went full retard and he went home empty handed.

17. double_bd's rating of the film i am sam

This is why you never go full retard.

18. nvtsrmr's rating of the film i am sam

First movie I saw Sean Penn's performance and he's super enchanting. And the Beatles' covers for the soundtrack is goood.

19. aureliandroid's rating of the film i am sam

blood is thicker than water, so true

20. Kirby's rating of the film i am sam

Penn is good as expected, but the film itself is only decent. The first half of the film is so musically dense, it felt like watching a music video or a montage. Also, I feel the world has been slighted by Dakota Fanning growing up. She was adorable.

21. mooniac's rating of the film i am sam

Hyperbolic acting from Sean Penn. Michelle Pfeiffer was so spontaneous, even artless which ironically makes her acting so gorgeous the other way round.

22. KadyLady's rating of the film i am sam

Acting was just tremendous and I cried so hard.

23. JolieG1's rating of the film i am sam

A classic in my book . I cried when he cried , I laughed when he laughed .

24. josiahduke's rating of the film i am sam

I have never seen a movie that so earnestly wanted me to care. I found the film insufferable--Penn's offensive (but effective) performance, the melodramatic cinematography, a syrupy script and awkward product placement. We GET it: Starbucks funded your film.