1. PeterK94's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

This is an intense film, to say the least. The level of realism it places into depicting violence is hard to watch at times. The slow build up is well worth it for the ending.

2. hazailb's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

3. nyyssonen's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

There's not much to this movie but Melanie Lynskey and Elijah Wood were compelling enough that I didn't really care.

4. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

Credeam că o să văd un hipster-movie de doi bani, de genul Swiss Army Man. Însă nu, aici e hipster-movie cu apucături de ninja și o doză serioasă de idiotism și umor. O mers)

5. Justwibi's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

i love the meaning on this film. but the only problem is there's a lot of plot hole!! and that's feel the movie so cheesy and move without the wheel.

6. diogo.dsantos's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

7. Били Питон's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

8. Luca Soldati's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

Buona critica alla società, un po' forzata, ma ironica. Lo sviluppo narrativo è molto classico e senza grandi sorprese, con un inizio convincente e una seconda parte carina, ma con un lieve calo qualitativo.I due protagonisti sono ben amalgamati, mentre la critica alla società è un po' banalotta.La fotografia riesce a ben catturare le atmosfere dei quartieri presentati. Regia buona, ma che stenta nel far appassionare

9. Louis Léonard's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

10. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

11. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

Kudos for Netflix on keeping some of the indies alive (whilst killing cinema as a whole in the process), but I don't know, man. Why was this one made? It is a bunch of sleep inducing cuteness, which reels into a swamp of gore in the end. That's what crime movies do nowadays.

12. vordven's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

13. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

14. Justin Crowe's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

great little movie, both main characters were great and relatable, the villains were nasty and the ending shot made me crack a happy little smile

15. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

16. Landen Celano's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

My undying love for Melanie Lynskey aside, black comedies so rarely work – mostly because they require the deftest of hands, and that's an almost impossible feat for a director's debut feature. That said, it's not entirely a mess. The setup handled really well, and Blair gets great performances out of his actors, even if they all feel like they're from different movies.

17. fearraigh's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

The films of Blair and his frequent collaborator, Jeremy Saulnier, take place in an America that the films don't normally concern themselves with and this one has that same thematic freshness. The lurches in tone are a risk but for the most part they come off. Strangely, for a comedy, it manages to be unsettling in just the right amount. Lynskey is also very good in a very sympathetic sad-sack role.

18. bitterMoo's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

19. ryan brennan's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

The spirit of the characters and of the film shifts too dramatically to feel they fit the same narrative. I enjoyed the characterization - but Blair misses appropriate pacing as he jumps from a reflective and soft setup to a vengeance based core. If you have not seen Blue Ruin / Green room by Jeremy Saulnier - go do that. Blair played a role in both movies and Saulniers influence plays a role in this one.

20. Rafael Zen's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

I really love Lynskey's work and I'm glad Elijah Wood is growing apart from The Lord of the Rings. This is a very funny dark comedy that emulates a very contemporary feeling. My only critic: why does every single female badass need a boyfriend? This kind of thing turns the whole idea into a predictable popcorn more-from-the-same-mess. If it wasn't a romantic comedy it would been stellar.

21. Danny Southern's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

22. Trailblazer, LLC.'s rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

23. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

Director Macon Blair seems to have a style similar to–and a little more tame than–his collaborator Jeremy Saulnier (he's not as much of a sociopath as Saulnier). Melanie Lynskey and Elijah Wood have a strange but fun relationship to watch in this crime drama. Solid film overall

24. patríciapinho's rating of the film I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

welcome to the heartwarming story of a flakey pushover boring ass bitch to a murdering denim&denim-wearing crackhead hoe in less than 24h